Book 2; 1

I think wattpad hates me! This chapter was made so many days ago and was deleted when I opened this to update. URGHHHH. Anyway, I hope what I made will be good enough :/

1: Letting Go

His family had arrived from New Jersey. They are now entering his room, with me at their back. I had explained everything to them about his condition and his mother hugged me tight... up till now. She holds unto me with her arms all over me.

"Oh dear, I hope he's alright." With that sound of concern, I felt bad for her.

"He is..." When the doctor arrived, he joined us inside the room and stood near Jr.

Bj and Leo kept me comfortable and I was glad that Jb wasn't with them. Jr observed us. When his eyes landed to me, he looked away fast.

"Are you feeling okay now?" The doctor asks as he held unto Jr's wrist. "Have you ever felt uneasy in remembering?" Jr just nodded. His cold aura unto me made Bj hold my hand.

He mouthed: "He's okay." towards me and I just nodded in return.

"I'll leave for now and give you some privacy." The doctor said right before he walked away and shut the door.

All of us remained silent. Jr coughed and bowed down. His eyes slowly lifted towards our direction. His mother, Amy, took her arms off to me and started sobbing. "Oh, my poor baby." She walk towards Jr and hugged him. Jr hugged him back.

"Mom..." We heard him say. He remembered her? She couldn't even believe it herself. She thought he might forget about her.

"You remember me." Amy shouted in joy and hugged him again. Jr pats her back.

"I wouldn't forget the woman who gave birth to me." She nodded and wiped her tears. After a couple of minutes his father joined in. He smiled and pat his son's head.

"You retard. How could you forget your own father?" Jr laughed and hugged his father.

"No, I remember you." The three of them laughed. "But dad, you know my head still hurts right?" His father chuckled.

"Of course I knew. I just want you to remember Violet." When he heard my name, his smile vanished. His cold blank eyes look at me and in that moment, I want to cry out loud. And I know I shouldn't.

"Hey, bro! You remember us?" Leo said as he changes the topic to cool off the atmosphere. But Jr seemed to be confused when he saw the two large men standing beside me.

"Who... are you?" Jb and Leo's happy expression changed. But instead of being gloomy like me, they just smiled and bro fist with Jr.

"Were your bros!" Jr's eyebrows got crooked but he smiled awkwardly as he saw himself in the family picture his mother bought.