7

"I look gorgeous." I couldn't believe that this is me! I thought there was another girl standing in the mirror! I look so good and attractive! Minho made a waterfall braid. Where did he saw this?! Oh I know, internet -_- Mark chose the bestest dress and even trimmed it together. First, I was angry because he destroyed 'most' of my dress but I am still glad for the product. BamBam even turned me into a clown for his first try but he manages to do it well after Minho taught him Michelle Phan's make-up tutorials.

Seriously, I thought the worst day of my life was tonight. But I thought wrong.

The doorbell was the best bell I ever heard. Besides from the dismissal bell and lunch bell.

I sang while walking downstairs. I look crazy but I don't care, hehe. I opened the door and a beautiful man was standing there before me. He is wearing a simple outfit but he still looks stunning as the night sky.

"Your beautiful." He seems surprised by what he said because he blinked his eyes thrice and looked away. His cute and gentleman aura is showing. I stepped outside but BamBam called out behind us.

"Yungri!" Crap. What now?!

I mouthed him 'what now?' and he showed me a watch. He winked and I winked back. Old brother is still keeping an eye on the time.

Me and Jr walked outside and our hands were moving side by side. When our movement became mutual, the sudden touch of our hands tingled. The electricity built inside me and I think inside him too. He looked at me deeply and I continued to walk towards his car.

"How many car and motorbike do you have?" I teased. He opened the car for me and I got in.

"One car. One motorbike." He smiled and walked around the car. When he started the engine and played the radio, we giggled when the song 'beautiful' played.

"This is the best job ever." I whispered and he smiled.

Oh God, I hope Jr's cute aura lasts longer than midnight. I'd be killing myself to be Cinderella.

When we arrived, Bj was the one who welcomed me and Jr. He hugged me an when he let me go, I saw Jr looking away. Huh?! "Violet! Your here!" Bj let go and patted my back.

"Bro, call her Yungri." Jr says behind us.

"Why?" Bj looked stunned and even Jr didn't know what to say.

"My american name is Violet. My close friends call me Yungri because that's my birth name." They both looked awed by what I said. Really? No one figured that out?! I shyly looked away and ended my eyes on their house. It's quite big and the theme looks rich 'n cool.

"Sooo, where's Max?" Bj asked. I didn't notice Jr was already inside.

"Max? My dog?"

"Yeah, we said you have to bring him."