14 and Important AN

[A.N: Okay so to clear things up, Yungri isn't actually in America but in New Jersey. Sorry for not clearing it up. Yungri's parents separated and her mother lives in America and her father is in China that's why they will go to America. Mark and Yungri are supposed to be in a plane to Korea but Yungri got in a different plane carelessly. But there's also a twist here guys but I'm not telling yet. Jr and Yungri are now in a plane towards the country, Philippines. Where they have little knowledge about the country and even have little clothes with them. So if you have any confusions about the story, feel free to hit the comment section.]

>>Jr on the multimedia section>>

-Third Person's P.O.V.-

The sky isn't supposed to be dark by this time. The flight attendants and even the pilot are'nt sure what's going on. The people inside the plane are half asleep, half awake, getting alert on whatever happens.

Jr and Yungri aren't even bothered with the weather. What they are thinking right now is on why they ended up together.

Jr is supposed to go alone to the Philippines for company problems.

Yungri is supposed to go with Mark in Korea.

They both faced each other, took a deep breath and silently shouted: "What are you doing here?!" Luckily, their voices didn't woke up the sleeping baby in front of them. There are just two rows on every column. It is a private plane after all.

And the ticket is not the same price with the plane flight towards Korea.

So how did Yungri ended up here?

Jr rolled his eyes away from Yungri and crossed his arms. He is now annoyed and irritated. Of all the girls in the world, it has to be his pretend girlfriend.

Yungri made a "Tss." sound and crossed her arms too. Because her ears are hurting a bit, she decided to chew a gum.

After a long pause, Jr decided to speak up.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Yungri snapped him back.

"I was the one who asked you first. Mind answering it?" His mood depends on how people treat him and now the way Yungri treats him, it's as if she is doing it on purpose and make him angry.

"I think--I can't tell you."

Jr rolled his eyes again but faced Yungri.

"Here's the deal, when we get there, you should tell me everything."

Yungri can't promise him that she'll say everything. Especially the part where she tricked her mother and ran away with Mark. Her mother has contacts with Jr and it's a very bad move. Although she has to think of a plan fast because when they get there, her mother can contact him anytime.

"Uhmmm, here's the deal..." She took a deep breath. "When we get there. get me a place to stay before you turn your cellphone on. And that's when I'll tell you." They look at each other for like, forever and that's where Jr noticed how Yungri looks up close and then he looked away.

"Well, whatever. Deal."

~A R R I V A L S~

Yungri snatched Jr's phone when they step on land. "Deal, remember?" He gave her a look but he shrugged it off. He doesn't know what's the connection of his phone but he doesn't care either.

They are in the luggage area waiting for their bags. When Yungri saw her luggage, she took it and got unbalanced with it. Luckily, Jr got hold of his bag... and on her. They felt elecricity when they touched each other. The two of them pushed each other away and looked the other side.

After getting each other's luggages, Jr suddenly got the urge to get Yungri's bag. He was surprised of what he did, together with Yungri. Rather than insisting, Yungri let him bring it. He looks muscular anyway.

They held a cab. Yungri was about to sit beside the cab driver when Jr stopped her. "Sit beside me." He said in authority.

He's the boss anyway. Yungri thought.

On their way to the hotel, Yungri fell asleep. She couldn't remember anything because she drifted to her dream land, not knowing that she's sleeping on J's shoulders.

Because Jr notices the cab driver taking glances on Yungri, he interlocked her hands to his and pulled her closer to him.

"She's my girlfriend. You, back off.