5

We ate silently and when my plate was half finished, he handed me his 'note pad' and said: "Read." I scanned it and realized that it's a list of rules and regulations. I noticed that the 'kiss' was checked. The heck.

Some are even Slap a girl, talk with sluts, be friends with gangsters...

"The heck are these? I won't do these--THESE IMMATURE THINGS!" I threw his 'note pad' back at him and he shot me a deadly glance. Uh-Oh. The 'dark mode' is on. I better make him feel better.

"As I said, I'll keep this in mind." I calmly explained. He just happens to be scary looking.

We have been okay since day 4.

No kissing has happened but only a pretty bunch of tasks and tasks and tasks he always give me.

Chelsea was out of town (yey!) because her family is visiting some relatives. That made me comfortable since Jr has always been with me this couple of days.

And no bitch is at sight.

Everything's fine. Not good nor bad. Just neutral.

Since BamBam was always visiting my house, it made him and Mark a getting-to-know-bonding. They seem good with it.

Oh and Mark and I had been sharing the same bed for 5 days. Creepy? Nah.

While I was making waffles for breakfast, someone rang the doorbell. I slowed the fire and went to the door as quickly as I can. When I opened the door, I was glad that it was just BamBam.

"Your in time for breakfast." we exchanged smiles.

"Good to hear that!" he walked past me to greet my brother.

"Bro!" They hugged and then I remembered my waffles so I got back to the kitchen.

While preparing the plates, I can't stop myself on remembering mom.

How is she?

How is dad?

How are they?

"Oh mom. If only your here." I said under my breath. But it seems that someone overheard it.

"Where are your parents by the way?" Just then, Mark came out of nowhere. He was about to get a waffle when I slapped his hand. He gave me a look and then pouted.

This guy could be an animal.

"You don't pout good. Now take off your hands!" He still continued on whining.

"But I'm hungry!" he leaned in the table and opened his mouth wide. I moved the waffles away from him and closed his mouth.

I tried walking away from him but he followed. "Seriously, where are your parents?" I sighed. Am I telling him? Well, telling half of the story doesn't hurt.

Besides, one of the reasons why we moved is because of Mark.

"They are in America right now. Don't know why but they say they'll be gone long." He sighed and when I faced him, he was drooling for the waffles. Okay, thanks for listening pal!

But the whole thing is the truth. I don't know what they're doing in America and China. One day, they told us we should study in Nrw Jersey and they'll go to America for business. At least they're still sending us money. But half of them is for the bills, one fourth goes for food and other necessities while the remaining goes for my other needs. I'm just glad that its summer break or else I'll be getting a crap on our bills.

"Noona!" my thoughts went back to reality. Even my younger brother doesn't deserve to suffer as much as I do.

"Waffleeeee!" BamBam attacked out of nowhere. He took 2 waffles using his mouth and the next thing I knew there are flying Mark and Minho attacking my homemade waffles. I was taking my plate off these freaks but it was too late.

My plate became blank within a few seconds. I was absurd!

Thankfully, Mark gave me one waffle. He placed it between my lips and I can't eat it because of the things in my hand.

Just when these cannibals were eating their waffles, my door flew open.

Jr?!

I wasn't expecting him here.

He walked past BamBam, Minho and Mark, who are still not getting the idea of him walking inside our house.

He walked directly at me and stopped in front of me. He smiled when he saw the waffle in my mouth.

"I love waffles!" Oh no. "Let me get that for you."

I almost peed myself when Jr ate half of the waffle in my mouth. In my mouth! He positioned himself like a guy who just kissed a girl.

Whaaaat.

I guess our distance was only 1 meter apart.

When he finished eating, he smiled.

"Let's go to a date tomorrow at Skie's." he says excitingly.