1

Violet's POV

At the very start of my morning, I, Violet, sits down the dirty grassfields on a house next to us. It has been empty since I was young and this empty grassfield has been my secret paradise.

Of course I'm not alone. There's Max to accompany me whenever I come here. It was the 2nd summer since highschool and I'm starting to doubt why I chose to stay here rather than go to america with my mom. I flipped through the pages on my notebook and realised that I've been writing here for a long time. It's past noontime and my stomach starts to rumble. And so does Max's.

I gave him a grouch when he licked my elbow. "You hungry too?" I asked Max. Obviously, I don't expect the dog to answer but I think he noded as I patted his head. I stood up and started to walk towards the gate when I noticed the rustling of the leaves that is coming my way.

I hid instantly behind the large oak tree.

A teen (older than me), saw Max and played with him.

I noticed him taking a glance towards my direction and my heart skipped a beat. He was coming near! What to do... Until he stopped when Max barked and he paused to ask the little guy.

"Am I bothering you?" Yeah, so he's totally expecting a dog would answer? Lame. It took minutes before he decided to leave. He strolled down the pond and took some pauses to play with Max. I think he was doing good to distract the stranger into meeting me so, good job Max!

After the stranger was gone, I quickly ran down the block with Max. There I found myself craving for a sundae and a cake. I handed Max some puffin for him to eat and thankfully, I was full. I stayed for awhile since its okay to bystand there.

Some teens around my age stopped and ordered inside. It was a normal scene until...

"MIND LOOKING AT WHERE YOU PUSH?! Freak.." She muttered. It happened so fast I can't remember anything. I locked my gaze into this good looking guy that just entered with the group. He was a person yet so elegant like-creature from heaven. I didn't mind anything so I think I accidentally pushed the girl's drinks to her.

It was Chelsea. I knew her though I think she doesn't even know were in the same class for three years.

She's a bitch and proud.

And the guy she's with was Jr? I managed to look at his shirt with a name on it. Just kidding. He's a popular guy in our school.

"What are you looking at?" She demanded. They all looked at me and I was like, 'I need to get out of here' position. When I tugged unto Max's collar, Jr must've liked dogs since he stopped us from going outside when he played with Max's fur then Max licked him in return.

"What a cute dog you have here." He gave me a hinted smile and I looked away immediately. I know Chelsea might be looking. After he ruffled and played with Max's long, vibrant, soft hair, he scanned his wrist watch, stood and then went back to his group of friends. Not even minding the dog owner. Like duh? Why would the popular guy mind you, Vi.

Heck I just went outside to get away from there.

As I was desprately walking away, I noticed that the road was not familiar anymore.

I panicked alright.

Especially when Max is hiding behind my legs when we walk. Then my eyes spotted two large men coming our way. Oh no, this is not good. The guy with beard moved and stretched his wide arms towards me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M STILL A VIRGIN!" I shouted. As I turned back to run away, a strong, hard muscle stopped me from doing so. I didn't look at him because I know its the other guy with the mustache man.