25

"We should loveNot fall in loveBecause things that fallgets broken."      -Taylor Swift

-Violet-

“Mom, I want to go home.” Minho interrupted us. I wasn’t sure why he acted so childish instead of being mature. Maybe staying with mom would change you big time. And I’m afraid of that. Because before she left us, my mother is strict on us---very strict.

My mother stared at me. “Violet, I want you to come with Minho and leave Jr with me.” She turned to Jr. “He has so much explanation to do.” Jr just nodded at her.

I don’t know if I should be happy or be terrified but knowing Jr, he’s a moody guy.

My mother instructed Minho to bring me to their car and just stay there. Jr hadn’t said anything when we turned to walk away. When we were almost at the parking lot, Minho said something: “I think that guy really likes you.” I smiled at my brother.

When were inside the car, he locked the doors and faced me. He sat on the front seat while I’m at the backseat. “Do you know how much mom missed you?” I bowed my head, not knowing what to say. “She was so angry at Mark because he tricked us both but I’m thankful for your boyfriend because he took the flight with you and not that douche bag.” I raised my eyebrow.

“Mark? Tricked? Boyfriend?” he rolled his eyes at my questions.

“Jr wasn’t supposed to be with you in the Philippines.” I still can’t absorb everything Minho’s talking about. What is he talking about anyway? “Didn’t you and Mark bought tickets for Korea?” I nodded. “Well, actually, Jr heard your conversation with Mark that’s why he switched your ticket to another one and made Mark stay in the airport. Me and mom were surprised at what the two of you planned and Jr suddenly bought a ticket to join you in the Philippines.”

“But… It’s all an accident. Jr was… No. This can’t be happening. This is a mistake. All the things you’ve said are just made up.” Minho took something out from his pocket---a cellphone. He clicked something and showed me a text conversation with Jr.

I slapped my face mentally. How could I not see this coming?

Jr was actually keeping in touch with mom and so with Mark.

So much for boyfriend perfection.

"Mom was actually angry at Jr becaue he jumped into actions so fast. That's why I think mom is scolding him right now."

~

On the way home, everyone was silent. Jr and I are seated at the backseat. Great. So much for avoiding him.

Memories flashed back to me.

Bj and Leo at the front seat and driver’s seat while me and Jr sat on the back. I am still attached at him mysteriously and he’s a moody jerk.

Mom dropped off in a very familiar street. I almost cried remembering how I missed this place. Jr and I had locked gaze when we got out from the car but both of us looked away instantly. Great. Now he’s also mad at me? Or, he’s just too shy to tell me that he lied?

We all walked silently inside the house. Mom and Jr talked outside while Minho helped me in placing my bag in my old room. Since my bedroom window could see through the backyard, I glanced at mom and to Jr. They are talking comfortably at each other. I wonder what they’re talking about.

“They are talking about you.” Minho answered my oh-so-obvious question. I closed the curtain and jumped on my bed to hug my brother tight. “I miss you so much.” I muttered. He got off my grip and stuck his tongue out. “I didn’t miss you.” And then he went out my room and closed the door behind me.