15

Waking up into some place unfamiliar is so not a dream.. nor a coincidence.

"Where am I?" I said under my breath. I touched my head. It hurts like hell. What happened to me?

I pulled out from the soft layers of comfy blankets and slowly touched the cold floor with my bare feet. "Hello?" my voice echoes into the room.

No one seems to be around. This is so not a dream. If this was, I'm in the pool, swimming all the time or be with a kpop idol.

I stumbled upon the pile of magazines on the floor. I took one and read the title. "Sparkling?" Isn't this a boy band from Korea? Infinite?

I walked towards the window and opened the curtain.

"Wow."

A scenery of trees and buildings and hotels filled my eyes in wonder. "Where am I?"

.

"Currently in my hotel." I jumped and clenched my fist to hold it on my heart. When I saw him standing there, he chuckled as he sipped on his coffee without even saying sorry. 

"You scared me to death." He silently laughed behind his sips and then sat on the coffee table. "Jr, where are we?"

"Philippines." 

"WHAT?" I spat out. "Why on Earth are we---oh." Then, all events flashed on my eyes. "But.. How on Earth did I get here.... when I'm supposed to be sleeping inside the taxi?"

He looked at me and frowned. "I carried you?"

"Really?" He rolled his eyes. I sat right across him. "But why is my he--head hurting like hell?"

"I accidentally pushed your head to the elevator door."

"YOU WHAT?" Still holding my head, I slapped his back using my free hand.

"ACCIDENTALLY" he even made air gestures just to emphasize the 'accidentally'. "I'm sure your okay now."

"I'm not!" He stood up and was close to my face. Too close.

"First, your gonna be fine because I placed an ice pack on it. Second, this is my hotel.. so shut the fuck up or I'll kill you."

He ran out through the bathroom with his dark aura. He's so scary when he's like that.

*LUNCH*

While I'm watching local television shows here with the language I DO NOT understand, Jr seems quiet and calm too. 

"My phone?" He approached me after we ate. I scanned through my pocket and gave it to him. Before he can get it, I made it clear to him that he must not call mom.

"DO NOT call mom. Or, accept her calls."

"'Kay." He simply said and walked back towards the coffee table where he left his laptop and documents.

"Uhmm, Jr?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you give me some place to live.. temporarily?" He was still not looking at me but he shook his head saying:

"No."

"Why?"

"You.. and I.. We'll live here." He looks at me and grinned. "It's not that bad. Besides, you can see me everyday and be with me all the time."

I didn't said anything and I just look back from the T.V.

 ===