18

Jr was hugging me.

It took awhile for me to register that on my head.

I started to feel my sweat coming out of my forehead. Weird. The air conditioner is on but it seems like it's so hot and there's no air inside the room. I felt him lower his head and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I was so worried." he said under his breath. I felt how sincere his voice sounds. It almost felt like 'untrue' for him to sound like that.

Even if, it feels weird and unnatural for him to be like that.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you. I never--I never thought that something like that would happen." He said softly. "I was so so so worried about you." His grip started to tighten. And my throat starts to itch.

"Yeah." I mentally face palmed myself. WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE DID I JUST SAID? He silently made a smile as he buries his face on my armpit.

Fyi, my armpit doesn't smell nor dirty. It's just that its very awkward for him to be buring his face on that part of my body.

After a few seconds, he released me and walked away.

Like nothing happened!

-Jr-

I almost vomit.

What the fvck did I just did back there?! How am I gonna face her now?! I really, really, really want to punch my face.. But sine its majestic, I'll leave this.

Taking a deep breath, I unbutton my polo shirt to loosen my body and make it forget the embrace awhile ago. But right after I unbottoned the last button, I saw Violet staring right through my body.

She hadn't notice me looking at her. Maybe she's liking what she's seeing? Eh?

*clears throat*

She went back to her senses and turned back in an instant.

"No it's okay. You can look as long as you want." I said in a non-teasing tone but was actually teasing. To my surprise, she took a glance on me and her eyes slowly landed on my abdomen. She bit her lip as she she twisted her body slowly to face me. 

Is she really liking the view? o__O

-Violet/Yungri-

I slowly tinted my head as I catch up with his stomach moving as he breathe. Heslowly tilted his body so I turned to him to have a clear view.

An abrupt laughing broke the silence. Jr was laughing so hard that he even rolled in through the bed.

I facepalmed myself.

I walked past him and went in the restroom. Ignoring hig finger pointing at me and the humiliation that caused me.

 .

I let out a sigh. For almost one hour, I stayed inside this little but exquisite bathroom just to stay away from him and ignore him. But since my stomach started to growl, I decided to go out. With my head held high, I walked past the bed and went straight to the kitchen. I took 2 slices of Pepperoni pizza and a can of Orange juice. Typical dinner eh?

After finishing the first slice of pizza, I took a glance on Jr. He was sleeping soundly on the bed. Hugging the large pillow on his left arm and the other hand of his is holding unto his phone.

I walked colser to him to get a clearer view of his sleeping face.

I sighed.

How come he seems so calm and soft but on his other side he's hard, snob and violent.

And why am I so attached to him?

Could it be?

Butterflies seems to move and fly whenever he gets close or he looks into my eyes. Some other type of insects seems to move and stay here too.

But.. I can't.

I have to stop and treat this like nothing.

.

I sat down on the floor and watch him closely. His calm and soft face seems so luxurious. I wasn't really paying attention because when Jr leaned closer, I hadn't got the chance to even step back.

Now, his face is an inch away from me. His nose are brushing softly to mine but still kept his eyes closed.

Jr, don't do this. Falling for you might be the most dangerous thing I can ever do.

.

He took a deep breath and then went back to sleep. He turned his back on me. I directly stood up, holding a fist on my heart that was beating fast. The window suddenly opened due to the strong wind in the area. It usually is rainy and windy here since its September. Man, I still can't get Jr's face out of my mind. I just hope I'll forget it soon. Before I walk back to the kitchen to eat my last slice of pizza, Jr's phone buzzed.

I really don't like interfering with other people's life but this seems important.

Right after I read the sender's name, the phone fell on the floor with a thud. Thankfully there's a carpet that saved it.

My hands were shaking as I took it and held it between my sweaty hands. I breathed in all the courage I can take to read the message.

From: Mark

Hey, call me if there's anything.

What the hell is going on?

I gulped down every anger and confusion down to the tip of my toes. Now is not the time to get angry to Jr. Not now. He'll pay the debts of him hiding everything from me.

He'll see.

We'll see.

-Jr-

I woke up with a headache. What did I just did to myself? Why is my head so painful? I think something hit this. I stood to took a pill from the first aid box. I always wear slippers around so I tried to find the other piece. When I turned back, I saw a really really really unexpected scene.

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU THERE?!" I screamed on Violet, who was comfortably lying next to me. I scanned her. She doesn't seem to wear any undergarments. Ew. And I also could sense that something isn't right.

She slowly opened her eyes but was blinded by the light. I looked down and saw only wearing my boxers without anything underneath or anything that warms me up.. or covers my naked truth.

Wait.. Did something just happened between us? No, I wouldn't do such a thing! No, I'm clean as a pure water! This can't happen so fast!

//