Q&A

Hi Sophanators!

Merry Christmas everyone, and happy holidays! Here is the Q&A that I promised. I hope you all like it! Enjoy this little insight to my characters and myself. Thank you to everyone who asked a question, y'all are superstars! I love you all, have a great day everyone. <3

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Malfoy Grimes Holmes xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Just Want To Call You Mine Q&A

CALUM

• Babe how are you? Are you okay? Do you need me and all the others to go on a killing spree? Specifically on Maddie?

-  I’m doing okay. It’s been a bit hard, but I’m getting through it. I wouldn’t be opposed to you going on a killing spree. Especially against Maddie, but you didn’t hear that from me.

• Can I set you up to go on a date with Ashton to an Asian restaurant then you can teach him your Asian ways with chop sticks and go back home and watch Toy Story in Chinese and you can translate it for him?

- Yes, yes, yes, please set this date up. I’m still not Asian! But that does sound like a great date.

• Can’t you friggin remember Ashton? What’s the secret on being adorable and attractive and MADAFUDGECAKING handsome?

- I’m starting to remember him. Just these little bits and pieces.  I don’t know if there is a secret, I mean, I’m like a 6 out of 10 so I wouldn’t say I was any of those things, but-uh, thanks.

• So when you gonna post nudes? What name would you give your penis? Can you go in a coma so you can narrate the book like that boy in the Red Band Society?

- Ummm, not sure how to answer that… maybe tomorrow, who knows ;) I’m not going to tell you… that’s only for a certain boy to know. That sounds like a cool idea, but I’d rather not slip into a coma, so no thanks.

• Not much of a question but you need to remember!!!

- I’m trying, I really am, no one wants me to remember more than I do!!! I feel like there is something huge that will change me when it comes back to me!!

• Will you love me?

- Sure, I love you, babe.

• Bb D": I hope you remember everyone :c And if you ever see Maddie... Don't even think twice, just punch her. I don't even care what’s going on, just punch the stanky h03.

- I really hope I remember everyone soon too :( Thanks for the advice there, babe, I will make sure to punch her. I’m remembering stuff about her too, and she deserves it from what I can remember.

• YOU BEST GET WITH ASHTON BC HES DADDY AF AND HE TREATS YOU RIGHT. Will you get back with Ashton?

- Okay, now I’m getting with him just because you say he’s daddy af. From what I can remember so far, he does treat me right. I would like to get back with Ashton, that is, if he wants me even with my bad memory.