Chapter Twelve

Hello there my Sophanators!!

I am literally sooooooo sorry it has taken me so long to update! School has been beyond crazy with so much work and I've been applying to colleges and it's been crazy! But I am finally on winter break! I wanted to say to you all Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it that is!) if not then Happy Holidays! :) This is my present to all of my lovely followers and readers, a new update, yay!

So dedication and shoutout this chapter goes to @lonelylauren! First off, Lauren your comment was beautiful and it meant so much to me so thank you! And you were here for me and cheered me up and you are so supportive of my writing and that means the world to me so thank you, this chapter is for you babe! Oh and thank you for the song you suggested, you might just see that pop up in this chapter! As usual, shoutout and dedication on the next chapter to the best comment :)

I will hopefully be updating this story again before I go back to school in the New Year. I will also be posting more oneshots and stuff as I am going to try and write more over break! Please go and check out my new story, The Season of Secrets! It would mean a lot to me if you could all go and read and comment on it! I will put the link off to the side in the external link, here ------->

I just wanted to quickly say thank you to eveyone who participated it my challenge! I was blown away by the amount of people who did stuff for me so thank you! I really am sorry it took so long to update! I hope this chapter makes up for it and I hope you all like it :) Goal for this chapter is 500 reads and 70 votes!  Comment, vote, fan, and message me! I love you all so much, thank you for everything you do for me! <3 

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Hensley Shelley xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twelve

"Maddie stop, please. We need to talk..." I trailed off. "About what?" she asked becoming defensive. I knew this wasn't going to go well. I took a few steps back, signaling for her to follow me out of the house.

Maddie closed the door behind her and followed me down the street. "What is it?" Maddie asked, crossing her arms over her chest and giving me a look.

"Look, I just don't think this is working for me. I don't think we are working," I said. "How are we not working? What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, her tone taking on a hint of anger.

"Maddie I'm just not that into you anymore. I haven't been feeling it recently...." "And what is it Calum?" "Us, I haven't been feeling us. I'm just not in love with you Maddie. I think we need to end the relationship."

"What about what I think?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "What do you think?" I asked carefully, feeling like it was a trick question. "I think we aren't over. I think we are still together."

"Maddie, we are over. I can't date you anymore," I said, trying to walk away. "Why. Not." she spat, stepping in front of me to stop me from leaving. "I-erm, I... I just..."

"You just what?" "I found someone else..." I said, not looking at her. "You what?" I looked up at her and saw shock written all over her face.

"I've fallen for someone else Maddie. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it happen. And that's why I can't be with you." Maddie stood there, frozen.

'Shit, now I feel bad. Why did I have to do this? Why did Ashton have to walk into my life and make me feel like this?' I thought to myself, starting to panic.

"Who is she?" Maddie asked, her voice taking on a tone I'd never heard before. "It's erm- its... its not a girl," I said, taking a few steps back.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" her voice becoming almost threatening. "Its-its not a girl. I... he's..."