Chapter Eighteen

Hi my Sophanators!

I'm so sorry this chapter was such a long wait! I started college and I got a job, so my free time to write is almost nonexistent. I just wanted to say a literal MASSIVE thank you to all of you! Last chapter was such a success and you all loved it so much! I had so many comments I was just overwhelmed with happiness. I can't even describe how much it means to me to have you all comment and vote and read the chapters I write!

I am giving a shoutout to every fan that commented last chapter, your comemnts blew me away! I am beyond honored and lucky to have fans like y'all, you're all so invested in the story and that means more to me than I can ever say! Dedication goes to @5SecondsOfFallInLove because your comments were so deep and powerful and they meant a lot to me and wow you fangirled and it was sweet so yeah, thank you so much!! And shoutout to @irwhip for the great comments, you're amazing babe! Dedication and shoutout on the next chapter to the best comment on this chapter :)

Lots and lots of drama in this chapter. And I know you are all going to hate me by the end of this chapter. I apologize in advance. Save the hate messages until the end ;) I really hope you still like it. I've been really worried that it isn't good enough, so I hope this chapter lives up to everyone's expectations. Just stick with me, I promise there is more to come. 

Goal for this chapter is 675 reads and 100 votes. Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and message me! :)

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Malfoy Grimes xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eighteen

Calum’s POV

Six days. It’s been six days without Ashton. I started to lose hope. Michael said I was going crazy. I never put my phone down. I was constantly staring at it, waiting for the police to find something or for Maddie to text me. Neither happened though.

A few days ago, I pieced together that Luke and Michael were together. It wasn’t hard to figure out. I knew they were trying to keep it quiet, at least until we got Ashton back. I wanted to be mad at them; scream and yell, but I just couldn’t. I was just empty.

I was tired of the other boys giving me sympathetic looks. We had told Liz the truth the morning after Ash was kidnapped. And she was giving me sympathetic looks too. This whole thing was driving me mad. I couldn’t take it anymore.

The time I spent crying over the situation was absurd. When I wasn’t crying, I was screaming in anger. I lashed out at the boys often. I felt bad; I had lashed out and hit Luke yesterday. Michael had got pissed at me and it caused a fight.

We both got a few punches at each other before Luke pulled us apart. He broke down crying, which caused Michael to soften up. He pulled Luke to the side, and I stormed off.

I had been hiding in the spare room since the fight. Liz dropped off some food for me, but I didn’t eat it. Truthfully, I hadn’t eaten much in four days. I just didn’t feel like it. Without Ashton, I just felt like an empty shell of the real me. He gave me life, and now I was alone.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. “What?” I spat, not in the mood to talk. Luke pushed the door open and stepped into the room. “Calum, you can’t keep shutting us out. We’re suffering as much as you are. I’m your best friend… talk to me, Cal…” Luke trailed off.