Chapter Twenty-One

Hello my beautiful Sophanators!

I have literally never been more sorry about taking so long in all my life! This semester of college has been really difficult for me, and I have almost no time to write with the amount of hard classes I'm taking. This chapter is long and full of lots of plot twists so I hope it can make up for me taking so long. I'm really thankful that you all gave me the time and patience to update, it means a lot to me!

Dedication and shoutout go to @jaslynnwaters for the great commennt and for checking up on me and for just being sweet and such a great fans! Also, shoutout to @Phan_Mashtontbh for all the wicked comments. And another shoutout to EVERY ONE OF MY FANS who reads this story and is addicted and in love with it. ALL your comments mean more to me than I can ever say, and I can't thank you all enough for each and every single comment that you leave for me!

Again, I hope you all love this chapter, I'm really proud of it! I love you all, thank you for your never ending support and love for this story! I'm honored that so many of you are dedicated to reading this story, it means more to me than I can ever say. As always, don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and message me! :) Goal for this chapter is 725 reads and 115 votes.

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Malfoy Grimes Holmes xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-One

Michael's POV

I helped clean Ashton up and sent him to bed to rest. "Do you think he will actually sleep?" Luke asked. "No, but it will be good for him to actually rest. After all he's been through..." I trailed off.

"When are we going to see Calum again?" Luke asked. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Well, at the present time, I think we should make Ashton wait to see Calum again; just until Calum regains some of his memory. I don't want Ashton panicking if we just disappear. I'd rather be around to take care of Ashton. So, regretfully, I think we should go to see Calum again tomorrow," I explained.

A sad look crossed Luke's face, and it made my stomach twist in discomfort. I reached out and stroked my thumb over Luke's cheek. "I know, Lukey. I know," I mumbled. Luke rested his forehead on my shoulder, and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I think we need to get some rest, too. It's not going to do us any good to stay awake and worry about things now," I said to Luke. He nodded and slipped his hand into mine. "Stay with me?" he asked softly. "Absolutely," I replied.

Luke led me to his room and I followed willingly. We climbed into bed and I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend. "I'll always protect you, Luke. Always." Luke's hand squeezed mine, and I knew he believed me. For now, it was time to put the bad day behind us. Tomorrow, we would bring the old Calum back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

All night I struggled to sleep. I knew Michael wanted to wait to get Calum back, but I wanted him back then and there. My dreams flitted with memories of Calum; our zoo date, Harry's football game, and every time we kissed.

I woke with a start, as Michael shook my arm. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "Like shit," I mumbled, pushing myself up into a sitting position.

Luke moved into the room and placed himself on the edge of the bed. Michael sat next to Luke, and looked over at me. "So... Luke and I have been talking about a plan. We're not sure that you are going to like it though..."Michael trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked cautiously. "We were thinking about the two of us," Michael said, indicating himself and Luke, "Going to see Calum and doing what we can to trigger him to remember everything. We think it would be best if you remain here," he said.