The Sequel is Here!

Hi fans and readers!

It's taken me so long to officially get this set up, but I can finally say there is a sequel to this story! The sequel is called 'There's Nothing Left to Feel than the Pain You Gave to Me' and I have officially just posted the first chapter to this sequel story. I promise there will be lots of drama and angst along with some fluffy and cute moments to come in the sequel. So if you loved this story (I Just Want to Call You Mine), please please give the sequel story 'There's Nothing Left to Feel than the Pain You Gave to Me' a read! Please leave comments and votes on the new story, and let me know what you think so far or what you would like to see happen in the sequel.

Here is the link to the sequel for anyone who wants to read it- https://www.wattpad.com/story/103100511-there%27s-nothing-left-to-feel-than-the-pain-you

Thank you all for being the absolute best fans in the world! I would never have even considered writing a sequel if it wasn't for the love and support you all gave me on this first story!

I really hope you will all enjoy the sequel as much as I have enjoyed writing it so far! Here's to many more chapters filled with drama, suspense, and all the angst and fluff that you have come to expect from a story written by me haha.

~ Sophie xxx