Chapter Six

Hiiii everyone!

Wey hey, I made it to chapter six and it is a long chapter too! This is crazy, I never thought I would even write a fanfic like this, mind the fact that it has 3.6 thousand reads and almost 200 votes!!!! That really is incredible! I cannot thank you all enough!!! You help me reach my goal every time and it is just wonderful!! 325 reads and 40 votes is my goal this chapter! :)

Oh and sorry for the sucky spacing, I am posting off my iPad since I am on vacation!

The comments I recieve are just beautiful! I cannot thank you enough for what you comment, it always makes my day and shows me how much you are all liking the fanfic if you are, which I hope you are! :)

The person I am giving a shoutout to and dedicating this chapter to is @mstomlimson11! You commented a ton of times from when I first posted chapter five and even a week later and your comments made me so happy so thank you so much! :) Same as always, dedication and shoutout to best comment on chapter 7!

I love you all my sexy readers and I am so thankful to all of you! Comment, vote, and fan please!!

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Calum's POV

We all stood there frozen. I had tried to tell him it wasn't his fault. He wouldn't listen though and he took off. He fully believed it was all his fault and he didn't belong in this band.

If you were wondering who he is, its Ashton. We just performed our first gig and well, it was shit.

"What do we do?" Michael asked, turning to Luke. It was kind of funny, Luke was the youngest here but since he formed the band we automatically turned to him to tell us what to do.

Luke just stood there, his eyes wide, shaking his head. We all stood there in silence for a minute.

Suddenly it all became too much for me and I screamed as loud as I could, punching the wall with all my strength. "Fuck," I mumbled as I felt my hand bruise up and start to bleed.

"You are so dumb sometimes Calum," Luke tried to joke to lighten the situation. It didn't help. I scowled at him instead. Since it was summer it was cold outside and Luke was wearing a jacket.

He pulled it off and handed it to me, which I wrapped around my hand to stop the bleeding. "Want to get it checked out Cal?" Michael asked.

"No, I do not want to get it fucking checked out. I want to fucking find Ashton. I just want Ashton back," I said, collapsing to the floor. Luke got down to the floor too and wrapped his arms around me.

"Then we will get him back," Luke said firmly. "We-we aren't letting him go, are we?" Michael asked, implying that we were firing him.

"Why would you ask that?" Luke asked carefully. "I just wanna know Luke. You are technically the leader here and it would be your call."

"Is that what you want, to get rid of Ashton?" Luke asked. "You fucking fire Ashton and I fucking quit this band. I'm not staying in this if you get rid of him," I said, becoming even angrier. I glared at Michael and Luke and distanced myself from them.

"I want him here as much as you, you dick. Don't act like you are the only one who cares about Ashton. He clearly fits in perfectly with us and is as much as our brother as as we are to each other," Michael yelled back.

"Both of you fucking quit it. I'm not firing Ashton. He is as talented as fuck and he does fit in perfectly with us. He is the last piece that we needed and no one would be better than him," Luke shouted back.