Chapter Nine

Hi to all my sexy readers all around the world!

I am SO SORRY this update is so late! I have had so much schoolwork since I am a senior in high school and it has been mega busy. On top of that my grandfather is in town and I am getting ready for my Homecoming dance this weekend and I had writers block.

So anyway, I hope you all like this chapter. It is kinda crap and it is a filler chapter but it will lead into the start of some Cashton next chapter! I would also like to let you all know I won't be updating until next weekend which is like October 5th or 6th. I have a ton planned with Homecoming and school and personal life. I also would like to write a couple more oneshots. I haven't been able to write any because all my time is spent dedicated to school and this fanfic so I shall take a short one week break to do some other work. Don't worry I will keep writing it is just going to be longer for the next update.

I reached my last goal so thank you! My goal this chapter is 415 reads and 55 votes! I want to say a massive thank you to all of you that commented! Your comments mean everything to me and I received so many amazing and beautiful comments last chapter! The shoutout and dedication goes to @littleindian because your comments were so sweet and you were so understanding and supportive so thank you, I love you! Also a shoutout to @rona3333 because you commented a bunch of times and that made me really happy! Same as usual, best comment on the chapter get a shoutout and dedication.

I hope you all like the chapter! Sorry it isn't the best but better ones to come I promise! Don't forget to comment, vote, message, and fan me! I love you all and thank you for giving this story so many reads, comments and votes! Ok very long AN I know! Sorry!

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine

“Holy fucking hell. Ashton? What the fuck happened?” A voice whisper shouted. I didn’t look up, afraid to see who it was. The person collapsed to the floor and forced me to look at them.

I looked into the green eyes and broke down. I chocked on a sob and I felt his arms wrap around me. “Ash shush please. Tell me what happened?” “I-I can’t,” I sobbed out. “Yes you can,” he soothed.

“I can’t. So pathetic, so useless, so unwanted,” I chocked out. I felt him grab me slightly roughly but the wrist that wasn’t cut up and force me to look at him. “You. Are. Not. Any. Of. Those. Things,” he said slowly and carefully, as if he was talking to a three-year-old.

 “Yes I am. Everyone hates me because… because I’m gay.” I sobbed harder. It felt good though, in a sick way. Being able to finally come clean and tell someone I was gay lifted this weight off my shoulder.

“You’re gay?” he asked. “Yeah and now everyone hates me and is calling me a faggot. How did they even know? I tried s-so hard to hide it,” I cried. “They don’t know that Ashton. They just wanted to hurt you by calling you names. They didn’t know that it would strike home to you like it has.”

I broke down even harder at that. “Oh god Ashton I didn’t mean it like that I am so sorry. Why don’t you tell me everything Help me understand Ashton and then I can help. We all can help, not just me, but all of us.”

“I-I fell in love with someone, recently. They changed me, made me the way I am. I realized I was gay because of them. I didn’t even know them though. I fell in love with someone I hadn’t even met.