Chapter Ten

Hi fans!

I am literally so sorry it has taken me so long to get this chapter up!! I feel awful for letting all of you down! :( But chapter 10 is finally here! I worked for ages on this chapter and even had to start over a few times to make sure it was good because you all deserved that! I am proud of this chapter and after struggling with writers block I am happy that this chapter turned out so well :)

I want to thank you all for your comments on the last chapter. Because I had so many you all get the shoutout today so shoutout to all my super amazing and sexy readers! Giving a dedication is so hard on this chapter because literally every single comment I received was just beautiful!! Dedication goes to my absolute best friend @LuvsBooks101 because she is the light at the end of my tunnel and she is so supportive of me!! Little bit of a plot twist here but whoever has the best comment on this chapter will not only get a dedication and a shoutout but I will reveal to them what the major plot twist will be that I announced a few days ago!! :D xx

Goal for this chapter is 450 reads and 60 votes! Anyway I hope you all like this chapter! I worked hard on it, and it is long overdue but I hope you all like it! We are finally leading into the Cashton now :) Comment, vote, message, and fan me! I love you all to the moon and back <3

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Hensley Shelley xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter Ten

I woke up later that morning still in Calum’s arms. I sighed in content and let myself drift for a bit. A smile spread across my face but it quickly fell as I felt the pain shoot up my arm. ‘Shit, the cuts on my arm.’

I very gently, and very reluctantly, slipped out of Calum’s arms and slumped off to Michael’s room. I knew the cuts needed re-bandaging and I couldn’t do it but I knew Michael could. I knocked on his door before opening it.

I walked in and looked over at the bed. Of course he was still sleeping. Now I would have to wake him up. I had learned pretty early on the waking up Michael was not only one of the most difficult tasks on this planet but it also made a very pissed off Michael.

I sighed and walked over to the side of the bed. “Michael. Mikey. It’s Ashton. Hey Mikey wake up. I need help with my erm- Mikey I need help,” I said, shaking his arm. Michael grumbled and looked up at me.

“What do you want?” he asked, a look of anger running through his eyes. “I-I just wanted help to clean my cuts up. It’s fine I’ll do it myself,” I said, walking away quickly. “Hey, Ash, it’s fine. I’m sorry ok? I’ll come help you,” Michael said, his tone softening.

I nodded and walked to the bathroom I was in last night. I lent against the sink and let Michael tend to my cuts. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Michael asked, nudging my shoulder. “Nothing, I just had this bad dream last night.” “About what?” Michael asked as he pulled the bandage off my arm.

“I told Calum the truth and he…. uh-I-erm… he beat me up. He called me all sorts of homophobic names and he beat me up. I woke up crying and Calum must have heard because he came over and cuddled with me until I fell asleep.”

“Why are you complaining then? Isn’t that what you wanted?” I sighed. “Yes it is Michael but what if that is what Calum really thinks. What if he will hate me because I’m gay and-“ Michael cut me off.

“He won’t. I have known Calum for years. He isn’t that kind of guy. Now, I was thinking of our plan and I have a great idea. We want to see if he likes you right? What better way then to see if he gets jealous.”

“I’m not quite sure I follow,” I said with a wince as Michael cleaned the cuts. “Sorry,” he apologized, motioning to the cuts. “Well why not the two of us flirt a bit. This way we can see if Calum gets jealous. If he does that means he feels something for you. If not then we will go from there,” Michael explained.