Chapter 18

I'm standing in front of my wardrobe and put my clothes on. A turtleneck shirt, a cardigan, short pants, leg warmers and boots. I let my hair down and walk out from my bedroom then walks downstairs.

 I let my hair down and walk out from my bedroom then walks downstairs

I walk to the kitchen and see dad is having a phone call. I take my cereals and put it on my bowl and then the milk. I take a look at dad as he is keeps talking on the phone and laughing.

"Good morning." Dad smiles at me after hung up the call.

"Morning gossip? With who? Miss Pillsbury?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"She is married." Dad frowns at me.

"Look, I'm not saying that you can't date anyone. I'm happy if you do. But not with that homewrecker. I mean, other woman." I said to him.

"So I got your blessing?" Dad chuckles.

"You got my blessing." I chuckle. "But there is a but and you have to remember that." I said to him.

"I heard that. Now get faster or you'll be late." Dad squeeze my cheeks.

"Daddy!" I grunt.

Dad laughs and takes his bag then walks to the living room. I open my fridge and take a glass of juice then sip it. After that I put my bowl into the sink and walk to the living room and walk out from my house.

~~

I walk down in the hallways and turn my face see Finn and Quinn are walking down next to each other and she is having her arm around him. I'm done seeing these loving looks.

Everything goes crazy lately. Yesterday, Artie freaked out because Brittany thought she was pregnant. And it turned out that she is not. Now I see two fake people are dating one another.

I sigh and walk into the choir room and sit down on the back row until the others one by one walk into the choir room.

"Sexy." Dad grins at us and write down "sexy" on the white board.

"I really hope that’s not one of the requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don’t stand a chance." Santana simply said.

"No, this isn’t about Regionals. I’m less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it’s become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the…the, uh…the intricacies of adult relationships." Dad says to us. I raise my eyebrows and then frown at him as the others are laughing. "Yeah, anyways. Along with preparing for our regionals next week, I want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these intricacies."

"Is this the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel frowns.

"Look, whenever we had, uh, issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it’s always helped us to sing about it. So, this week I have invited a special guest: Ms. Holliday!" Dad grins at us and points to the door.