Chapter 9

I'm sitting down on the bleachers in the gymnasium watching the basketball team is having basketball tournament. I'm here to support Finn actually because he is my boyfriend.

Well, it's the new beginning of sophomore year. Finn and I spent our summer together perfectly, no flights, no argument, but love and love.

I smile at him and wave my hand. Finn smiles back at me and waves his hand back to me. I keep smiling and watching the game until the game's over and we win!

I smile and applauding by the time is over. Finn grabs his backpack and walks up to me. "How was that?" He smiles at me.

"That's cool. I want to hug you right now but you're full of sweat." I chuckle.

"Well, we can actually do this." Finn smirks at me and kisses me softly.

I smile and kiss him back until we pulled away. I'm not scared of losing him anymore because Finn is really into me and I'm into him either so we manage this thing together.

"Alright, I will see you in glee club today." I smile at Finn and walk away.

I walk to my homeroom and sit down on an empty chair. I open my binder and take out my pen while waiting for the teacher.

"Is this seat taken?" A blonde guy smiles at me.

"No." I shake my head and smile back at him.

"Most girls who I asked about these probably would be rude to me." He chuckles and sits down next to me.

"I am not. I'm fine sitting with anyone as long as they're not doing something disgusting." I smile at him.

"I'm Sam Evans. I'm new here, a sophomore." He smiles at me and shows me his hand.

"Paris Schuester, also a sophomore." I smile back at him and shake his hand.

"So I'm a dyslexic, I hope you don't mind when I ask you something about the lesson." He said to me.

"No, not at all. I will be gladly to help." I smile at him.

"Did anyone ever told you that your name is as beautiful as you are?"

"No but thank you." I giggle and turn my face as the teacher walks in.

~~

I'm sitting down on a seat in the choir room with Finn is sitting down next to me and having his arm around my shoulder.

"These are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel’s most recent Glee Club blog. “Glee is a giant ball of suck.” Dad says to us and read the comments from the blog.

"We get it, Mr. Schue. Everyone still hates us. So what? So we’re plankton on the high school food chain? Only difference now is that none of us really care." Kurt says to him.

"Kurt’s right. We’re a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is going to break us." Mercedes nods as agree.

"Okay, I’m really happy that you guys have all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning." Dad says to us.

"Good. Why do we need new members?" Tina frowns.

"Well, since Matt transferred, we only have 11 members, and if we want to go to Nationals, if we want to beat Vocal Adrenaline, we have to go from a small rebel force to a giant wall of sound." Dad says to us.

"Yeah, Mr. Schuester’s right, you guys. You didn’t see Vocal Adrenaline at Regionals. They were epic. We’re going to need more voices in order to beat them." Rachel says to us.