~Alive and Fight~

Illusion-Copy Shield!

"Ai?!" I fall to the ground panting "she's able to use..illusion copy magic.."
"Y..You..I won't..let you kill...Motoyasu-sama and Naofumi-sama..even if Ren and Itsuki are dead! I won't let you destroy them! If you wanna kill them..you gotta get through me!" I yelled standing up and putting my hands covering the heroes.

"That'll be enough trial shots..now face the real thing" the weapon turned into a spear, the same spear..Motoyasu holds
"H-Hey! That sword turned into a spear!"

"That's because..it's no ordinary weapon, Motoyasu-sama. It's a replica, of the Cardinal Weapons!" "W..What!"

"A weapon was made to be a replica of all four hero weapons. This was an attempt, and it happened long ago before you and the others were summoned. It's the ultimate weapon they made..it'll take on the form of any one of your weapons, Spear..Sword..Bow and Shield, he'll use either one to kill us." I said

"It can also use the skills the weapon has..it was supposed to be lost for centuries. But..I believe that's what we were looking for. Me, Ren and Itsuki..along with both guilds, went looking for an item..and I believe, that is that item" I said pointing at the weapon

"Wait..if they had such a weapon..why would they call upon the four heroes anyway?" Dark Flame asked "it might be mighty..but it consumes a massive amount of mana..by using its power..probably dozen of those magicians must've been drained of their mana."

"That's crazy..it'll kill them if this keeps up, Mistress" Dark Flame said "I know..but that very same weapon was used to kill, Ren and Itsuki..so it must be destroyed at once" I said "ya..but how? We can't even get near them without him swinging that thing!"

We all heard the magicians chanting, sending there mana to the weapon *there must be something..*
"I shan't stand for this! You manipulated us for your own selfish goals, and want to get rid of us as soon as you're done? That's evil, through and through!" Motoyasu shouted

"As a hero, I cannot overlook it!" He yelled again "can he shut up?"

"Pope, I will defeat you! And avenge Itsuki and Ren!" Motoyasu yelled

"They aren't gone..believe my words, Ai"

*believe her words? Are they both..really still alive?*

Motoyasu tried attacking, but a force field protected the pope from getting hit *if we can't destroy the barrier..we're dead..*

"Ai!" I turn to Motoyasu nodding
As source of thy power, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and strike my target down!

Zweit Meteor Shot!

Me and Motoyasu fires our attacks at the same time, but..nothing worked "tch.." my ears then picked something up, like..someone was coming this way *is it backup?*

Again Motoyasu's attack was blocked "I'll avenge the ones you killed..Motoyasu-sama..Naofumi-sama..Gomen..but, I'll fight him now" I said stepping up "Ai-chan.."
"If I'm going down..I'll go down fighting!" I said drawing my sword "it is my turn to attack now!"

Zweit Meteor Circle!

I spun my sword draining the attack he shot "what do you say? All this power, with a simple wave of my hand!" The pope said "using that weapon is cheating! Fight us fair and square!" Motoyasu yelled

"This power can even annihilate a devil."
"Then..I'll take it! And kill you!" I yelled jumping towards him "Ai-chan!"
"Aki-chan! Stand down now! This is an order!" My slave crest reacted to the order making me fall screaming "wait hold on..if my crest reacted then.."