~Awaken feelings~

"Ren-sama..do you really believe..the words I say?" I asked "depends on what you say" he said "well..what about my name? I never told you my full name before." I said "I did think, Ai, was short for something. But thought it might bring up the past so, I didn't bother asking."

"Why ask all of a sudden?" Ren asked "well I Uh.." it didn't help since it was night, I felt my face burn up "well..I trust you the most. And maybe..you'd like to know my real name. If you'd like to know.." I said looking away "it..be nice.."

"My real name is..Akizuki Nekoma, but my first name is hard to pronounce. So people just stuck with, Ai or Aki. But you can call me whatever you'd like!" I said "do you..wish to chance your name?" Ren asked "change it?"

"Is there a name you like..that you'd change yours just to have it?" I turn away blushing "Ai?" "Y..Yours.." he stared at me with wide eyes "Ai.."
"Y..Your name just..it sounds so pretty and..one day, I wish to have it" after realizing what I said, I covered my mouth standing up avoiding eye contact "f..forget I said anything! It's late! I should head to bed! Hehe..n..night Ren-Sama!"

I said quickly walking over to a tree and jumping up to a branch, I covered my face with my hands blushing "why did I just blurt that out?! Right in front of him.." I then heard a voice down below "Chai!" I jumped down to the Filo (can't spell so putting that)

I saw a letter in its beck "what's this?" I asked grabbed it, after reading the letter..my tail spiked up "that rat..!" I heard footsteps behind me, I was Ren since he was still up "rat?"

"Stupid old man..how dare he..kidnap Van-sama!" I was about to leave, but Ren grabbed my arm and stopped me "whats this about? Who.."

"The old man I mentioned..is my kidnapper, or more like..abuser. He kept many of us Demi-Humans as slaves, Raphtalia was sold. But as for me..I ran when I had the chance to. Once I was out, all I could do was run and run, till I met Van..who cared for me, ever since.." his grip loosened making his hand let go.

"This guy is like..a father to me" I said looking down "Chai, go back. I..I'll stay" I said as she ran "why don't you go?" Ren asked "I can't..no one I know will even be there. They all died by the Wave, so..what's the point, all my loved ones are..gone.."
"Not all of them" my ears tense up hearing that, I turn to Ren seeing him smiling "w..what do you-!"

He pulled me into a sweet and passionate kiss, once he pulled away..I was staring at him stunned "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu"
(I love you, in Japanese)

"R..Ren.." I smiled with tears in my eyes "Ai!" I turn seeing Neko "Neko-chan? What are you.."
"I heard what happened..is Van okay?!" She asked "I..I don't know. I didn't check on it..I was, scared of going there" I said "in the morning..we'll go with you, Aki"

"Thanks Re-Aki?!" "Thanks Ren! Please make sure he's safe, Ai-chan" I nod as she ran back to the village "you don't mind me call you, Aki..right?" He asked "w..we are together so..I don't mind.." I said turning away shy "alright..get some rest, you'll need to" Ren said heading back to the camp.

I then remembered something, that's from the legend
The heroes return to there world, once the wave has been defeated

"That means Ren will..leave me.."