~Home Sweet Village~

We headed to where the other Demi-Humans we're staying, when I got there..I was welcomed by everyone "yes it's good to see you too..but where's Van?! Is he okay?!" I asked "yes he's perfectly fine! The shield hero saved him, along with the Princess!"

*Naofumi..*

"Ai, I didn't except you to be back" I ran to Van jumping into his arms "I'm so glad you're okay!" I said "yes yes..but who are your friends?" Van asked "right! Van..this is the Sword Hero, Ren and his members!" I said "sword hero? Ah yes, I remember..Ai, I have a surprise for you" I looked at him confused "sis.."

"B..Big Brother!" I ran to him with tears "I..I thought you.." "thought I was dead..I did too but..I was saved, by an unknown person who suddenly vanished" he said "why don't you and your friends come inside for some rest, I know there's..somewhere you want to be, Ai"

-
Ren's POV

"Why don't I introduce myself. I'm Claude Nekoma, as you all already know..I'm Ai'a big brother. And you must be Ren, sword hero. I'm glad she met you" Claude said "you are?"

"Yes..you see..ever since she was taken for slavery, she hasn't trust anyone. But ever since she was found by Van, and is now a royal guard..I never thought she be helping a hero.."

"Well..she has been a real help with the waves. But at the recent one, she froze after seeing..Glass" Claudes ears rose by the name "so..she came back. That's not good..is she's here then.."

"Ren..I'd like to ask a favour" Claude said "what is it?" I asked "protect her..with your life. That's my only wish" I looked out the window seeing Ai's smile "I'll do my best, but..things are pretty.."

"I know. But please, she needs someone by her side. Till it's over"

-
Ai's POV

"Mom..Dad..I..it's been so long..I miss you two, I'll..promise to protect this land, so please..give me strength"
"Aki" I whipped my tears standing up and facing Ren "it's time to..start the plan, Ren-sama. I'll ask Chai to send Itsuki a message, please..get everyone ready" I asked "sure..but are you.." "I'm alright, just get things ready for our leave"

He nodded then turned and headed to the gates
"He seems..like a man you need, love"

"Mom..I already know the consequences after the wave is defeated. And..I'll make a choice then, but for now..my life with them, is beginning once again"