17 years later

Draco's POV
I woke up today at 4:26 in the morning because the baby wouldn't stop crying, let's do a quick recap. Me and Harry got engaged right after our eighth year at Hogwarts, it was beautiful I told him to meet me at the lake at sunset. He thought it was just a romantic gesture but nope, I filled the lake with Lilys and candles and put on my best robes. He showed up looking handsome as always, jeans, a red top, and that messy hair that he can never get to cooperate even now. He was taken back at first and oblivious to how over the top everything was, Hermione was hidden away with pansy and the others at the edge of the forbidden forest but Ron couldn't control is boyfriend and Theo ended up in the tree above us. I couldn't thank him enough, he got some amazing pictures of the proposal. I got on one knee and Harry gasped and started to cry, "Harry I don't like your last name, wanna change it?" I asked. I know what your thinking, what the fuck?! Draco Malfoy just proposed with a pun!, well yes, that's how Harry wanted to be proposed to. That was apparently the way his father had proposed to his mom, I respect that man. Before he said anything he pulled a small dark green box out of his pocket and opened it, "great minds think alike." He half laughed half cried. We hugged and kissed and Theo jumped down from the tree and to this day won't stop bragging about how he was the first to congratulate us. We got married a couple months after and Hermione announced that her and pansy were engaged, Ron and Theo had a set of twins and we decided we wanted one of our own. That's how Albus Severus Potter was born, he is 15 and the smartest wizards of his age. He and Hermione get along very well and talk all of the damn time, he is almost as tall as me and has Harry's eyes and devilish smile but he has light brown hair and lighter skin. One night he asked for a little brother and Harry was up for it and for the next 6 days he sat on my lap and would seduce me but I wouldn't give in because Ale (his nickname) was in the house but as soon as Ron asked if he wanted a play date with there twins, Fred and Gregory , I quickly agreed and boy was Harry nervous. He avoided me all day but finally we talked about it and we decided that we would wait but that didn't work and 9 months later, scorpius was born. He just started his 4th year at Hogwarts, Mcgonagle sometimes accidentally calls him Draco because of how much he looks like me but he's Harry at heart. Scorpius is the biggest trouble maker on this planet, he has a constant need to attention, which Harry says he got from me. He's a Gryffindor which means he always picks fights with his brother who was put into Slytherin. Soon after he was born me and Harry decided we definitely wanted a big family and moved into the Malfoy manner. Mother was pleased and has been enjoying the company. Harry got pregnant again with James and lily ,the twins, James is loud and easily impressed but now has a crush on a girl at school and won't give up. Remus and Sirius, who have warmed up to me by the way, can't stop laughing when they hear him go on and on about her. James is a spitting image of my beautiful husband and his father, he's just like them too. Lily on the other hand is totally different, she has platnem blonde hair but when the sun hits it it gives off a reddish color apparently like Lily's. She has light green eyes and pale skin covered in freckles, someone could mistake her for a Wesley, but she's very very smart. The twins are in their third year and both got sorted into Gryffindor but do everything in their power to avoid each other. Lily hated being the youngest so another one! Then we had Leo, easily the kindest girl you will ever meet, she has Harry's hair and my eyes. She has vitiligo but she loves it, she likes to paint the lighter part of her skin rainbow and many other colors, she has started her first year at Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff  and yes she has a Slytherin friend who happens to be one of Theo and Ron's kids. She has a crooked grin and loves babies which is one of the reasons we had Sirius our new baby boy, he has Harry's hair and eyes and sadly my pale skin but he's a very happy baby. Now back to reality.

I got up out of bed to check on Sirius before I realized the time and was wide awake by the time I finished changing him. I walked downstairs and jumped when I saw two people downstairs, I pulled out my wand and aimed it at the tallest one. "Who the fuck are you?!" I said sternly, the tall one put his arms up and the shorter one crossed his, "my name is remus lupin and I'm gonna reach for my wand." He said calmly. "Oh shove it moony, Draco it's us we came to surprise Harry."  I recognized Sirius's voice and lowered my wand, I turned on the light, "sorry I should be used to having people flue in here all the time, I'm practically related to the weasels!" I joked and Sirius chuckled as Remus put his arm around his husband's waste. "I'll make us some tea." I said walking into the kitchen "wait don't-!" Sirius said but it was to late. Things I saw today in order, my husband, my baby, apparently my father in laws, my son making out with both of the new Wesley twins while they pushed him up onto the counter, my life flash before my eyes, and the fact we were out of out of tea.  "What the actual fuck is going on in here?!" I boomed definitely waking the entire manner, the twins jumped away and my son looked very confused at first and whined like Harry did but then realized I was in the door way. "Damn it! Pops you said you'd keep watch!" He yelled then turned to me, "sorry dad it won't happen again." He ducked his head down. "How- When - Did you?" I couldn't find the words, "Wesleys get the hell out of my kitchen and tell your dads that Harry's party is going to be a bit delayed." The boys stormed out and only friend had the courage to say a I'm sorry. "Ale, I know your in your 6th year and that crap but in the kitchen? I thought you had standards." I tried to make him feel more comfortable. He smiled and got off the counter, "sorry but as you say 'damn Wesley, doesn't have any standards.'" We laughed it off and I let him go join his boyfriends outside. I was glade he would be protected, I had to admit that Wesleys were some of the most courageous and understanding people I could ever meet. He was in good hands, Gregory was in Slytherin with him and Fred was a courageous Gryffindor that would fight in his honor. I was very proud, apparently I was standing the kitchen for so long Harry had waken up and was now wrapped around me. "Ah, sleeping beauty has finally awaken." I turned to him "now without a kiss." I kissed him slowly and lovingly and he played with my hair, soon we were making out just like ale was where hair was in the counter and he was gripping my shirt like a lifeline. Then, Remus walked in with baby Sirius in his arms, "do you guys mind? Your baby is now in the room." He said and Harry whined when I pulled away. "Come here Sirius." I said and the adult Sirius poked his head around the corner, "god why did we name the child after a living relative?".

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I snorted at Draco's comment, "what would you rather we name him Lucius? Oh or how about Tom?" I joked but Draco put his head down finding the floor very interesting. "Babe I didn't mean it." I went over to him holding baby Siri, That's it! "Siri! We can call him Siri!" I announced and Draco perked his head up. "Beautiful, now how about you wake the kids up and I'll make us some breakfast." I smiled and began to walk away, "oh and dear?" I turned to see him with a rose. "Happy birthday." I grabbed the rose and kissed his cheek while tearing up a little bit, then I headed upstairs with baby Siri on my hip.

"James it's time to wake up." I said walking into the pigsty he calls a room, he didn't move, of coarse he didn't. He's my kid after all, "James if you get your butt out of bed and clean your room up before I come back you can wake your sister~" and just as I finished he sat up and whipped out his wand and muttered a cleaning spell. "Ah, good morning papa, where is dear sister asleep today?" He said slyly with his hands clasped together.  "Probably her room kid. No water this time!" I called after him as he left the room running, I waited a few seconds before hearing a scream, a slap, and a jinx before lily was racing after James down the hall with a book. She ran by the room and stopped to look at me, "happy birthday papa! Would you mind giving me permission to curse very quickly?" She asked and batted her eyes. "Fine but only this once!" I spoke half joking and sternly, she smiled but then ran down the hall yelling, "I'm gonna kill you potter! You son of a bitch!". I couldn't help but laugh and then Sirius yelled "heard that before!" And I heard Remus laughing. I have the best family ever.

I headed to my 1st year rainbow's room but stopped to look at a picture hung in the hallway, me and Draco, the night we got engaged. I remember when we hung it, Draco and the kids had no clue what a nail and hammer were so when I was finished and went to go get them Draco's wand was out and the kids were behind him under a blanket. That was the last time I ever saw Draco truly scared. I walked into Leo's room and she was already up, she was painting her 'sun kisses' as me and Draco call them, with little balloons and bright colors. She was such a talented artist and I was so proud. "Oh hi dad what can I help you with today?" She asked, I looked at her paint covered yellow dress and smiled. "I need you to do two things for me, 1) take you baby brother and 2)...never grow up!" I said and she gave me a soft smile that reminded me of Draco. "I can take him but I can't stunt my growth more then it already is dad, that's partially your fault." I chuckled at her cleverness and handed Siri to her. "I'll meet you downstairs, make sure neither of the Sirius's choke on their food!" I called after her and I heard her laugh. That sweet growing laugh.