Potter,malfoy, and vampire teeth

A/N
Hello everyone! I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the last two chapters, good and bad. Thanks and enjoy!

Time skip:later that night

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I ran out of the last class of the day and headed to the the dorm excited out of my mind! The party was only 30 minutes away and I wanted to be the first one to be ready. I finally got there and headed straight for my trunk. This year I was gonna be a vampire, sure it was one of the only things I could think of but it was still gonna look amazing. I reached into the trunk and pulled it out. The maroon coat and the midnight black pants didn't wrinkle and the golden buttons were all attached. I put it on slowly not ripping it and headed to the bathroom, time for the fun part. I grabbed my wand and recited the words 'dientes de vampiro' three times then I grew my own vampire teeth! It's amazing what you can do with magic now. I walked out of the bathroom to see everyone getting ready, Ron was dressed as a genie and Neville as a werewolf. Man I loved Halloween. I wonder what Draco is being. Well can't wait to find out! I speed walked out of the room and went down the steps to the common room. As I walked down I saw a group of girls huddled around Hermione. I walked over and to my surprise she was dressed in a sexy nurse outfit blushing like crazy. "It's to short!" She protested but all the girls just laughed and walked away to get ready. She looked at me with an angry look, almost embarrassed, "well if it makes you feel better, rons gonna love it!" I joked but she glared at me trying to hold back a smile. "Harry? Since when were you a vampire?" She asked sounding curious, I looked at her and smiled "don't worry it's just a little spell I learned!" I said still laughing a little. Ron came down the stairs and dropped his jaw when he saw Hermione. That was the last straw, I burst out laughing almost crying but I held it back, Hermione just stood there and blushed while Ron slowly walked over and grabbed her waste and pulled her close. "You look Beautiful" he said softly, she kissed him on the cheek which made him blush uncontrollably but she didn't care. "We all set lads?" Ron said still looking into Hermione's eyes, "you bet!" I said sounding like a child. I walked over to the door and opened it without hesitation. This was my night! Nothing is gonna get to me! We walked down to the ball and saw everyone there smiling and laughing, it looked amazing. There was a food station set up in the far back, games on the sides and a dance floor. Best of all there were no teachers! This was gonna be fun.

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I kept looking at the entrance waiting for Harry to walk in, I of coarse dressed as a prince from some muggle movie. I finally saw him walk in with his face lit up by all the lights and entertainment. Man he was cute. He seemed to be dressed as a vampire, and boy was he handsome, Hermione was dressed like a sexy nurse which was surprising and Ron dressed as a... blue berry? It didn't matter I walked over to the punch table where crab and goyle were stuffing there faces. "Guys I have an idea!" I said getting the attention, I pulled out a bottle of butter beer and poured it into the punch. "Let's get this party stared!" They both yelled and everyone cheered running over to the bowl. After awhile everyone was dancing and having a good time, most of them were drunk while I was a little tipsy. Then I heard a voice yell into a wand, "hey if you guys wanna play truth or dare, minus the truth, meet us on the quidditch field!" It was Harry, he was clearly on the verg of being drunk. I silently left my post in the corner of the room and followed them along with most of the griffindor house and a few Slytherins here and there. We got to the field and sat down in a two circles they were mostly separated into boys and girl groups but Hermione stayed by Ron's side. "Ron truth or dare" Harry asked and grinned at him. "Dare!" Ron yelled leaning towards the center of the circle, "I dare you to snog Hermione for 5 minutes over there!" Harry pointed over to the shadowed part of the field that you could barely see in. "Let's go herm" Ron said standing up and reaching out his hand. Hermione stood up covered head to toe in red, and they both walked over to the shadows. Five minutes later they came back, hair in a mess and Ron had lipstick on his mouth. "Ok ok, Harry! I dare you to..." Ron thought for a minute looking around the circle of drunken boys know none of them would remember this. "I dare you to kiss Malfoy!" He said with a smug look on his face. I felt really hot in my face. I turned to look at potter who was frozen, and then looked at the circle of boys laughing. I turned back to potter to say no but then he was an inch away from me. "Harry..."I said trying to yell but it just came out as a whisper. "It's fine" he said deeply, he cupped my cheek with his hand which was hot and sweaty. He looked into my eyes and I could finally get a good look at his, they were a deep green but not to dark, the type of green that you would see in the trees of a hot day in the middle of summer. There were speckles of light green that almost looked like fireworks, he slowly closed them and moved closer. I could feel his warm breath hitting my lower lip but then, his lips touched mine. They were soft and moist, he kissed me with a little force that you would feel from a butterfly. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He seemed a little surprised at first but slowly melted back into the kiss. He moved his hand away from my face and down to mine that was resting on my knee. I opened my mouth a little bit and so did he, his tongue touched my bottom lip and slowly made its way into my mouth. Then all of the sudden he broke the kiss and moved away quickly from me and looked at the guys who were all laughing.