I dare draco...

Hello everyone, I hope you are all staying safe! This chapter does get a little dirty but there is a huge surprise at the end!

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I looked around at everyone laughing, they were all drunk and I'm glad that they wouldn't remember. On the other hand Hermione was smiling ear to ear looking at a blush covered draco. The game continued and Ron and Hermione had snogged multiple times. Ron was getting horny and herm was having none of it. "Draco!" Neville said in an loopy tone. He was drinking?! Then I saw a girl hiding behind him biting her lip and breathing down his neck. "I dare you to sit on Harry's lap for the rest of the round!"he said looking straight at me. Draco crawled slowly towards me and waited for me to get in a comfortable position. I put my legs out and held myself up in the back with my arms. Draco climb on top of me and sat Indian style on my hips. The guys laughed drunkenly and continued. "Now Harry. I dare you to give draco a hicky" Hermione said while the boys cheered. I hesitated for a second but then Draco leaned back and moving away the robe covering his neck. I looked at him for a moment then put my lips on his neck and began. His mouth was right next to my ear and I could hear him breathing heavily on the verg of moaning. He let out a small sound that drove me crazy. I grew stiff in my pants, Draco knew. He pulled his neck away and covered it back up. Everyone began to leave and the couples went off to snog. It was just me and Malfoy.

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I began to get up from Harry's lap when he grabbed my waste. I knew what was gonna happen, I was not gonna be made potter's bitch! I got up forcefully and turned to him. He laid back not caring at all expecting me to leave but I didn't want to. I got down and sat next to him. "Why aren't you heading back?" He asked, I let out a sigh, "I don't want to, they guys will be having a snog fest and I don't want to here the muffled moans." I said looking at Harry's green eyes. Even in the dark they lit up with wonder and love, "my thoughts exactly." He said jokingly looking back at me. He tugged my sleeve to signal me to lay down, I hesitated before giving in and laid down next to him. "Why are you being so nice to me draco?" He asked, I turned my head to look at him but instead the side of his head I got to see his face. Our noses barely touched, "I don't know. Maybe I'm drunk!" I said turning my head again. "I didn't taste alcohol on your breath..." he whispered, I froze but then turned to him, "maybe we should test that one my time?" I whispered into him, we sat up and then he's cupped my cheek the same way he did before and kissed me. It was tender and soft, a small noise escaped me which mad him add more power. He licked my bottom lip as I opened my mouth a little more, he slid his tongue into my mouth. He didn't taste of alcohol, he tasted like sweets, mostly like chocolate but also like fruity hard candy's. It wasn't long before I noticed that he had pinned me to the ground and was kissing me roughly, my arms wrapped around his neck pulling me closer. We both broke the kiss and looked at one another, we were out of breath and flushed. He rolled off of me and laid on his back, I moved towards him and cuddled up close. "Draco?" He panted, I looked to him, "will you be my boyfriend? He asked. I looked at him with a smile, "of coarse!" I almost yelled. He grabbed my head and kissed me slowly, we got up and went back to my room, happy.