Together

A/n
Hey this one is basically word vomit so bare with me. Sorry in advance.

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
We waited an hour before Theo walked out smiling and practically radiating happiness. It was sickening but let's be honest Harry always did the same, he was curled up on my side talking to Hermione who was laying on the floor with pansy sitting on top of her. "Good morning again everyone!" Theo's voice rang making everyone perk up, "hey Theo, how was it?" I didn't even have to look at pansy to see she had a big goofy grin on her face. Theo turned to me and Harry "Potter, I think Ron's gonna need a cushion~" Harry gagged and pretended to puke and I just chuckled. Harry looked at me lovingly and snuggled closer into my side.

"H-Hermione, w-where did you put the pain killers?" Ron yelled from the top of the steps and Hermione laughed hysterically. Pansy hopped off her and threw a pill bottle up the steps. I looked down at Harry and caught him starring at me again, "hi" I whispered and he smiled. "I'm hungry!" He whined, Hermione laughed again and Theo put on a hoodie and went upstairs to grab his lover boy. Minutes later Ron came limping down the steps and everyone smirked and Theo blushed. "You can all shut up. Me and Harry are gonna eat." The two boys walked out and we all laughed.

When I finally got to the hall, Harry, Ron, and Neville were sitting at the Gryffindor table and Blaise was sat at the Slytherin. Great now we have to choose. I looked over to Harry who gave me a nod and I headed over to the Slytherin table.  "Hey mate." Blaise said without lifting his head, I sat down and pansy tried to talk to him but it was hopeless. Why is he so upset? He can get anyone he wants and he's still hung over Neville! "Come on Blaise we're gonna get you two back together!" Pansy announced and Theo agreed. "No guys it's fine really!" Blaise protested looking at me for help, "Blaise, you know you can't last much longer with out him..." he sighed and turned to pansy. "Ok parkinson, what's your plain?"

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I felt bad for Blaise and Neville they both looked miserable and when I brought up Herbology Neville didn't even speak! He just shrugged! They had to get back together, "nev, come on you have to talk things out with us." I enticed him to speak but he just shrugged again. "Come on! Where your gryffindor spirit?" Dean said a few seats down with Seamus next to him, "I know i know but he called me names and...should I still like him?" Neville asked almost in tears. It made my heart break a little, he was such a nice person it was upsetting to see him breaking. All of the sudden Blaise was next to him giving him a hug and comforting him. I couldn't hear what he was say but I could hear a 'I'm sorry you deserve the world' I felt a pair of arms around me and I looked up to see my beautiful boyfriend smiling. "You told him exactly what to say didn't you?" I asked smirking, "calm down Potter he's winging most of it." He kissed my neck and forced Ron to move over. We ate breakfast and talked, at one point Ron and Theo were here but who knows where they went. Blaise and Neville made up and Hermione yelled at pansy for rubbing her leg. It was an over all great breakfast and I can't wait for the rest of them.

Not the last chapter! But second to last! Love you, remember, you are beautiful and valid and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!