Overnight part two 😘

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I finally pined Theo to the bed and kneed him in the balls. "Ow! What the hell?!" He yelled "Jesus I was just checking out Harry!", "yeah I know." I said out of breath "why do you think I did this?". He glared at me then smiled, "Jesus it's been what? A day? You must be in love~" he teased, I got up off of him then whispered in his ear, "you know how long I wanted to be with him, don't start your crap." I got away from him and changed into my pjs. Harry came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and began to talk to Neville. "So what do you guys want to do? We have a night without teachers!" Blaise asked while walking into the bathroom to take a shower. "I don't know! This is exciting!" Pansy said while jumping with Theo on his bed. Harry was silent while he looked at the book shelf, we had a night where we could do whatever we wanted and he chose to read? God I love him! "Dray!" Harry yelled from the bookshelf, "what book should I read? Fantasy or Romance?" He asked, "I don't know, romance, it'll give you ideas how to treat your prince." I said dramatically and flopped on the bed. "I think you mean princess." He argued while grabbing a book off the shelf. Pansy laughed and Theo told a bottom joke. "Shut up! We all know Harry's the princess in this situation!" Neville teased and Harry flared at him. "5..." Harry started, "...4..." "Harry don't!" Neville begged "...3..." Harper looked up in shock, "...2..." Harry got ready to run and Neville ran to the other room. "1!" He yelled and dashed after him. Harper was laughing, "what are they doing?" I asked "there doing a Hufflepuff thing, go look!" She giggled. I shrugged and got off the bed, "Harry" I sighed walking into the other room and saw the funniest thing I have ever seen. Harry put a tickle spell on Neville who was on the floor laughing and begging him to stop. "That's my boy." I said realizing I sounded like a dad. Harry took that as an opportunity to tease me, "thanks daddy" he winked and smiled. "I-I uh..." Blaise was standing in the door with a towel around his waist looking at us in shock. "See Harry! You broke him, the only one who can fix him is Neville." Theo budded in, Harry rolled his eyes and with the flick of his wand Neville stopped laughing. "Blaise are you ok?" He looked up at him waiting for a reply that would never come. "Blaise?" He stood up and walked over. Blaise grabbed his waste and smiled, while me and the others snuck out and locked the door. "Oh there totally gonna screw!" Harry and Theo whispered to one another. Pansy was curled up on a couch with Harper in her arms talking to her. They were very sweet really, they might make it. Harry went into the bathroom and came out a couple minutes later in a tank top and boxers. "Fuck" I say to myself, "what did you say Draco?" He asked rubbing his hand through his hair. "Nothing!" I said a little to quickly which made him smirk. "Sure~"Theo said laying in his bed, Harry made his way towards me, which made my heart beet spike up. "So dray~ what did you say?" He lifted my head up with two fingers making me look him in the eyes. They were just as green as the second I realized I liked him. They had those small specks of light green which made them look like a fireworks display. "Fuck..." I muttered, "that's all I needed to hear" he kissed me slowly and made his way into the bed of which I was sitting on. This was a dream come true.

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I got onto the bed and continued to kiss him. He still tasted like sweets and his Cologne filled my nose with its scent. "Get a room!" Theo yelled while throwing a pillow at me. "Well we tried but SOMEONE didn't have enough money!" Draco snapped back disappointed. "If your talking about Harry then that's accurate!" Theo argued, they went on for about an hour. Then finally Draco hexed him and got him to shut up. We turned the lights out and everyone got into bed, except Draco. He was sitting by a window looking out at the deserted street below, I quietly got up and walked up to him. "Dray? What's wrong?" I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. "I-I..." he sighed "I'm scared to go to sleep..." he muttered, he looked at me like he was waiting for an insult. "Why aren't you weirded out?" He asked and played with my hair, I looked up at him and gave a soft smile "Why would I? If your scared then take your time." I whispered to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We sat there for a while and my eyelids started to get heavy. "I'm sorry I'm keeping you up!" He sounded panicked, "babe it's fine, the least you can do it come to bed and lay next to me." I looked up at him tiredly and he began to get up and take my hand. "Let's go princess." He bowed and made me laugh, "hey no argument this time!" He teased but I didn't care, I'll let him feel like I'm his world tonight. We climbed into bed and snuggled up close. I put my head on his chest along with my left arm. He pulled me close and sighed a breath of relief. "Goodnight Harry..."he whispered starting to doze off, "goodnight Draco..." we fell asleep soon after wondering what tomorrow would bring.

A/N
Hey guys I'm so sorry to keep you waiting! Online school sucks and I accidentally skipped a lot of work that I had to finish but I'm gonna be updating more! I pinky promise! I love you guys! Bye!
~small child