My sunshine

The picture above is basically me and my friends 😂

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
We walked through the woods in a comfortable silence until of coarse Theo had to break it! "So Draco, truth or dare?" He asked with a smug look, "I'm not putting up with your crap Theodore!" I sounded a little harsh and Harry gave me a look. "Sorry nott..." I began to say dream while holding Harry's hand, "come on! It's no fun just walking!" Theo complained. "Fine Theo, truth or dare?" Harry asked, "dare!" He said jumping up and down. "Ok, I dare you to kiss Ron when we get back to the castle!" Me and pansy shared a look and bursted our laughing, it took about ten minutes for me to catch my breath.

We finally arrived at the castle, "well Theo nows your chance!" Harry teased as he led us to the Griffindor common room. "Oh Ronald!" He yelled "I'm back!" He flopped onto the sofa and I sat down comfortably in an arm chair. The others, besides Neville, were looking in awe at the scene around them. Sure the dungeons were a bit gloomy but they were acting like they hadn't seen the light of day! "Harry, welcome back!" Said Hermione as she walked down the steps while dragging Ron, who was wearing nothing but a hoodie and boxers, downstairs. "Oh, sorry Ron, Harry brought guests." She giggled, pansy blushed as she inched her way towards the bushy hard Griffindor. "Theo, I believe you have a dare to complete~" Blaise reminded him while shoving him towards Ron. "W-what no! Harry I thought you were joking!" Ron gave Theo a look while I couldn't contain my laughter. The weasel and granger looked at me like they had seen a ghost. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, "no, Malfoy, we've never heard you laugh before." Hermione smiled after explaining. "Now how about you moan?" Blaise joked and everyone laughed including me, I loved my friends but there was a dare that had yet to be complete. "Theo." I said while shooting him a evil smirk, "right..." he said under his breath. "Sorry Ron," "for wha-" Ron was immediately cut off by Theo putting one hand on the back of his head, the other around his waste, and kissing him dead on the lips. Ron froze and the room went silent. Hermione gasped but didn't do anything. In the moment we were waiting for a reaction and boy did we get one! Tone slowly closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss, Theo was a little shocked at first but then slowly kissed him. "Uh, guys?" Harry broke the moment and everyone groaned, "sorry but uh, don't we have classes?" He asked while rubbing the back of his head. "Jeez Potter, learn time read a calendar! It's Saturday!" I said and as normal people laughed but this time it wasn't a suck up laugh type of deal, it was the real thing.

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Everyone was enjoying themselves, even Ron who was just kissed by a Slytherin but who could blame him? There amazing, I drifted of into space looking at Draco. His smile seemed to brighten up a room, even if it was a sad time a smirk could ad a little sunshine. "Babe? You alright?" He asked as he caught me starring, "yeah, thanks sunshine..." he blushed and smiled, I finally knew what to call him. I knew this was special so I needed a special name, we all hung out for a little to long and everyone was very tired. "Guys I say we go to bed." Hermione said before noticing pansy asleep on her shoulder, "n-never mind." We all giggled, "pansy and Hermione sitting in a tree~" Theo sang and pansy woke up tired "s-l-e-e-p-I-n-g..." soon after she slept again. We all gathered around the fire and exchanged story's, I was half asleep next to Draco who had his arm around me. "When we grow up," Neville started "I hope nothing will change." He said the perfect thing for a perfect moment. "It won't." Draco said and looked down at me "I promise." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer, after only now 2 and a half days of dating, I know I'm in love.

We woke up the next morning to Ron snoring, "weasly!" All the Slytherins said simultaneously (say that 10 times fast!) Neville and I were half asleep and Hermione has probably been up for hours. I giggled, "what's so funny?" Draco asked with his hair in a mess, "well you guys don't know this but, he's about ten times quieter then he usually is." I said and Neville laughed. "Oh brother, good luck with that nott!" Blaise joked, "for 1 we are not a couple!" Theo started "and 2 if we were, his brothers are the kings of pranks and it would be an honor to dare their younger brother!" He laid back and watch Ron's chest rise and fall. 

A/N
Hello! What's your favorite color? Mines pink, any who, what do you think about Ron and Theo? Please let me know! Btw thank you for 106 reads!!! I'm so excited! I promise I'll try and update more, I have had a couple of tests to study for but there all done with now! Love you all! Sorry for the short chapter and slow updates! Bye!