Sunday morning

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
We headed down to breakfast at around 7:30 and got a few looks but not as many as before, I had finally gotten a cup of coffee. "So Hermione?" Pansy asked "would you um, like to go to the black lake with me sometime?" Hermione looked at her and smiled, "like a date?" She asked. Theo looked at pansy and Harry had his eyes glued on Hermione, "uh, well that's what I was thinking. But you don't have to..." Pansy said, avoiding eye contact. "N-no, it would be fun to go on a date!" Hermione quickly said and grabbed pansy's hand. She jumped but then smiled and continued eating her bacon, "Harry, so truth or dare." Theo asked. "Theo not now..." I tried to stop it but Harry put his hands on the table and said "dare!" Just like the 'brave' Gryffindor he is. "Alright, I dare you to kiss Draco!" Theo said smugly, "easy!" Harry replied, "but! You have to do it with tongue!" Harry groaned which was quite offensive. He turned to me and ran his hands through my hair, messing it up, and then kissed me softly. I kissed him back and faced my whole body towards him and he did the same, before long I ran my tongue along his bottom lip requesting entry. He gave it to me but fought for dominance but after a matter of seconds I won, I explored his mouth and he moaned a little bit. The world around us was gone but I could still here pansy cheering and Theo saying kinky. We stayed like that for a minute but Harry broke the kiss, I have to admit, it was the best kiss I have ever had. "Boys that's not permitted here!" A women's voice yelled at us, it was prof. McGonagall. "I see you have all gotten along quite nicely..." she lingered on the last word, "anyways, you all have detention, except Mrs.granger and...oh I see mr.Wesley isn't with you?" She sounded very concerned, she had a right to. Harry and Ron have never left each other's sides, where was he? I guess harry had the same idea because when I turned to see him, he was gone.

Harry's POV
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Where was Ron?! I hadn't seen up him in awhile and if he's not with me he's with mione! This was bad, Ron might think I'm abandoning him for the Slytherins, Ron has been having a hard time since the war and if he's alone I don't know what he's gonna do! I ran through the hallways and up the stairs to the Gryffindor tower, the painting was open and I could smell cigarette smoke. Ron smoked? I slowly walked upstairs and was about to open the door when someone grabbed my arm, I turned to see Hermione with a strong look on her face but I knew she was scared. I opened the door to a room filled with smoke, it sent Hermione into a coughing fit but I was used to cigarette smoke. My uncle smoked cigars right by the "room" under the stairs so I would inhale it and hopefully die. Memories came flooding back as I stepped into the room, my eyes became glossy and my nose stuffy. "Ron, are you in here?" I asked coughing a little bit, "no Harry, the room filled up with smoke by itself!" He snapped sarcastically, he looked beaten up a bit and the roots of his hair were blood red. "Ron! What the bloody hell happened to you?!" Hermione yelled from behind me, she ran to Ron and gave him a tight hug. "Jeez mione, i took a tumble while playing quidditch with Theo" he lied, "Ronald, don't lie to me! Theodore was with us the entire time!" She smacked his arm and he chuckled. "Well i was pretending to play with him I guess, I sound like a school girl" he sighed but me and Hermione stood in shock at what just came out of his mouth. Ron liked Theo?!

A/N
Hello everyone I'm sorry it's a short chapter, but please go read my other book, truth or dare? Truth or drarry?! Please it's finished and I'm so proud of it! Anyways I love you all! On to the next chapter... also, isn't the picture above the most adorable thing you've seen? I know lily and James are perfect but snaps and her would have been cute too!!!