The morning after

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I woke up with a splitting headache and a warm feeling on my chest. I opened my eyes a little bit to see my surroundings, then suddenly last night flashed before my eyes. I opened my eyes completely and looked around me, I was surprised on how dark the room was. I felt something move next to me, I glanced down and saw draco curled up beside me with his head on my chest. I had the world in my hands I thought to myself while playing with his platinum blonde hair. He slowly woke with a yawn, he froze for a second before burrowing into my chest. I chucked while reaching for my glasses. I put them on and looked around at the Slytherin themed room, it was actually quite tidy. It was small but no to small, there was a book shelf in the corner and a couch next to it. There were two doors, one an exit and the other a bathroom. "Mmmh..." draco muffled voice made my chest vibrate. "You alright draco?" I asked, his head perked up slowly "that's not my name to you! What about..."he said thinking of a pet name. "Cutie?" I said laughing, he glared at me, "Malfoys are not cute!" He pouted while climbing onto me.

Draco's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I got on top of him like I was riding a horse and laid on his chest. I could feel his heart beating. He held me and began to talk, " but you are cute! If you weren't how come your curled up on my chest like a..." there was a brief pauses before he announced "baby! That's your name, it's perfect.". He sounded so proud of himself, got to admit I kinda liked it but, "Harry? Why are you calling me an infant?" I asked. He laughed, "it's a muggle pet name." He smiled "and plus it's a total bottom name for yourself!" He giggled. I picked up a pillow and hit him until he flipped me around and pinned me to the bed. "Get off me!" With all my effort I still couldn't get him off and he began to kiss my neck. "Not now Harry...!" I protested but he continued ignoring me, he kissed up to my jaw bone and slowly made his way to my lips. I kissed him tenderly not wanting it to end, but it did have to or else we would miss breakfast.
We began to get dressed tiredly but it had to be done. I made my way to the door and he stopped me, "what are people gonna think of this?" He asked in a nervous tone. To be honest I don't know but I had to reassure him. "Harry... I love you and that's all that matters" he froze, "did you just say you loved me?" He asked with a smile. "I-I uh.. I... heh...um" I couldn't speak! Harry picked me up and spun me around, "babe! Put me down this instant! Or my father will hear about this!" I yelled. He whispered into my ear "but your daddy's already here~". I blushed like crazy as he set me down. "Come on, breakfast is waiting!" He said opening the door.