Dear Merlin....

Harry ran up to the Gryffindor common room and collapsed on the couch

Harry's POV
*•*•*•*•*•*•*
What the hell just happened?! Was I about to kiss a Malfoy?! I looked up to see a confused Hermione, "are you ok harry?" She asked while reading my face. " I have no clue, I need to talk to you about something..." I said while slowly getting to me feet, "I ran into Draco this morning while in the great hall" I said in a low tone trying to not wake Ron. She looked shocked. "Did he hex you?!" She said with a low growl, I looked at her and gave a worried smile, "no but something else happened" I said In a calm voice. After I explained to her what had happened she simply gave me a hug, "me and Ginny knew this would happen..." I pulled back in shock. "What do you mean you knew?!" I almost yelled, Ginny ran down stairs with a wide grin. "Please tell me it's true! Harry caught feelings?!" She said running up to Hermione to hug her. I took a step back while the two of them squealed waking Ron up. "What the bloody hell is going on?" He growled, the two girls laughed and I gave him a smile. Do I like Draco?

Draco POV
*•*•*•*•*•*
I left the hall shorty after on the verge of tears, I walked down to the Slytherin dungeon and went to my room as quickly as possible. I thanked Merlin that I had a private room because as soon as I walked through the door I couldn't contain myself anymore and broke down crying. "Why is it always me?! Why can't anyone else go through this?!" I yelled into my pillow, after a good cry I looked up at the clock and saw it was nearly time for breakfast. I better get dressed and head to the common room before crab and goyle leave without me. I got into my robes and walked over to crab and goyle who were about to leave. "Hey boss! How did you sleep?." Crab said while nudging goyle who was oblivious to the conversation. " like you care!" I said regretting being rude towards them, " sorry guys, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." They both looked astonished. " you ok draco?" Goyle asked looking worried, "you never apologize!" He continued. I simply gave him a nod and walk out the door towards the great hall, then I was greeted by Harry Potter staring at me. God I can't wait for this day to be over!