You gotta let her go.

MY POV

I see Eric walk out of the room and I run to follow him. ''What's wrong? Don't you want her to be happy?'' i ask him as he makes a huge sigh. ''Listen, me and Adriana started to be good again but Trevor keeps crawling back. And now you're telling me I can't have her just because of a stupid plan? Are you serious? I think she's falling for me now I can't have her?'' he says with anger in his voice. ''It's okay, Eric. But you gotta understand. She left you for a reason. You gotta see that through. The past is the past. And you gotta start living now.'' I say patting his shoulder. ''I guess I have too...whatever makes her happy.'' he says going down the stairs.

I go back inside and see Adriana in pain and Trevor trying to cheer her up. ''So what do you want, Dri?'' Tyler asks. ''I wanna be with Trevor. I left Eric for a reason and now I don't want to go back to an old love. I still know how it ends.'' she says sobbing. ''It's okay baby. I'm always here for you.'' Trevor says kissing her cheek. ''So what now?'' Lance says/. ''What do you wanna do?'' Xavier says. ''I don't know? Let's go out!'' says Tyler. ''Yeah, i guess that would be good for us. Haha.''

Everyone stands up and makes their way to the parking lot. Xavier and I get into his car, and everyone else with theirs. Tyler then shouts, ''Follow me, aight?'' ''Okay.'' I exclaim. We turn on our cars and I hear everyone's engines roar. ''I still like your car Eric. It's way much better than what dad gave me.'' Tyler says. ''Haha. I'm daddy's boy!'' he says taking the wheel and  going first. He goes so fast, he leaves in seconds. Lance goes to Xavier's window and looks at him. ''Could I go with you?'' he asks. '' 'course you could.'' Xavier says starting the engine. ''Thanks.'' Lance says getting in the back seat. He places his hand on my shoulder. I don't know why but his touch sent shivers down my spine.

What's wrong with me?

Lance puts his hand down and leans in the backseat. Xavier places his hands on the wheel and we start heading to a bar, which Xavier owns. As we get out of the car,  the rest of the gang get into the bar. Lance grabs my hand before I could get inside the bar. ''What?'' I say looking at his eyes. His eyes shine bright and he flips his brown hair.

Inside, I'm squealing and somehow a part of me thinks I should be with him but another part of me pulls back. ''So what will we do about Eric and Adriana?'' he asks putting his hands in his pockets. His plain black shirt, light grey pants and light grey Vans make him look cute under the twilight sky. I guess I got so stuck looking at him that he repeated the question again. This time placing his hand on my shoulder and looking at me in the eyes. ''Sarah? I asked you what should we do about Eric and Adriana, since Eric totally disagrees.'' he says. I ignore the question and take a deep breath. The part of me that wants him is trying to find a way to touch him, to feel his tanned skin, his fingers through my hair and his soft lips.

I look into his eyes and stare at them.

He does the same.

He puts his hand in my hair and rubs my cheek.

And before this moment would pass, we both go in for a kiss.