The thing with sudden breakups.

I open the door to find Trevor in the living room.

''What's wrong Trevor?'' i ask running to him and touch his shoulder. ''Adrianna. She left me.'' he says with tears strolling down his face. ''Aww. Why'd she break up with you?'' i say while trying to let him sit down on the couch. ''Not that kind of leaving, Sar. She just left town without a goodbye.'' he says while wiping his tears. What?! Why would Adrianna do that?! i ask myself. ''Oh. That's strange.'' i say rubbing Trevor's back. He just sobs there and i try to cheer him up. Poor guy.

When i was in the middle of giving Trevor one of my ''It's gonna be alright'' talks, my brother suddenly came up and asked me if i was gonna sleep anytime soon. Oh right, i forgot to tell you, i had an older brother, Dean. We don't really look alike, though we do look the same when we squint. It was just the personality that made us seem more like siblings. I look at him dumbfounded. ''Oh i see you still have company.'' he says looking at Trevor seeing that he's crying. ''I'll let you two be.'' he says going back upstairs. ''I should probably get going.'' Trevor says looking at his watch. ''Yeah.'' i yawn. ''See you tomorrow?'' i ask him before he takes a step outside. ''Nahh, i might be at the gym. Gotta work out.'' i nod. He's really worked up about it. Literally. ''Bye Trev.'' I say hugging him tight. He hugs me back, too. Trevor leaves. I turn off the lights and make my way to my room. As soon as hit the bed, i fall asleep.

The next day.

I wake up next to the sun which slightly touches the end of my bed. It's a bit chilly today though. As i get up from my bed, i hear my phone ring.

Text message received from: Xavier

Hey! You didn't text last night. What's up, baby blue eyes? xoxo

I smile at his text. Baby blue eyes, now is it? That's cute. Haha. But wait, this hunk's taken by that Hailey chick. Then i read his text again. And again. And again. I don't know why, but i just imagine myself feel his hugs and kisses and how his touch brings shivers up my spine. Oh, Xavier. Why am i hopelessly in love with you? I change into my clothes before replying. I wear a plain white v-neck shirt, denim pants and my new navy blue Vans, which Trevor gave me for my 15th birthday. I spray some of my Victoria's Secret cologne. When i was about to reply to Xavier's text, suddenly i hear a knock on the door. I rush down and open the door. It was the twins!

''Sarah!'' they say both giving me a tight hug. ''Hey there boys, i see Tyler's okay already.'' i hug them back. This is what i like about ''my twins''. So loving. I chuckle. I look at them from head to toe. Eric's wearing a blue shirt, jeans and Vans while Tyler's wearing a red shirt, pants and Vans. ''I like what you're wearing!'' i say squeezing their cheeks. ''Let's go!'' they grab my arms and we head to Eric's new Lamborghini. ''Whoa. Where'd you get this new set of wheels Ric?'' i say touching his car. ''Gift from our parents.'' he says smiling. ''I got a Ferrari.'' Tyler brags. I laugh. ''At least you're okay now.'' i say messing up his hair. As we get into Eric's car, they both ask me where's Trevor. I told them the whole story while we were on our way to the mall. ''Whoa. What a chick.'' Tyler comments. ''I know.'' i say getting out of the car. As we arrive at the entrance of the mall, i spot Alex and his friend. ''Hey man.'' he says giving the twins a bro fist. Boys and their brofists.''Oh, this is my friend by the way.'' he says looking back at his friend. ''Hey. I'm Lance Brooks.'' he says holding out his hand. I shake it and smile. ''Hey, I'm Sarah. Sarah Sanderson.'' i say brushing off the bangs in my hair. Lance then starts making small talk to me. ''So what do you guys do?'' he says. As i was about to answer, i hear my phone ring.

Incoming call from: Xavier

I answer it with my heart beating so fast. ''Hello?'' i say with a big smile on my face. ''You don't reply or answer your calls. What's wrong?'' he says. I give a quick check on my calls and see that i had 2 missed calls. ''I'm sorry.'' i say. ''So you like wearing v-necks, huh?'' he says. ''You're here?!'' i say surprised. ''Yeah, some where in the crowd. Find me Sarah.'' he says ending the phone call.

I search for Xavier. Then i suddenly feel a hand in my arm. I turn to whoever it is. It was Xavier. He pulled me into his arms. Then i believe what we were about to do was kiss.