Eric's fiancee.

Monday.

I wake up. I slowly get up from my comfy day bed with different shades of blue as it's covers. I didn't notice how dark the room was, it made me feel as if i was a vampire. I look at the clock and see that it's 5 am in the morning.

Woah. I know it's summer but we still have to wake up early, especially for football during Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. But in this case, i just wanted to.

I slowly walk to my bathroom and start doing the daily things i do. Bathe, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. Then i walk to my wooden closet and pick out my clothes. I wear light blue denim shorts with a navy blue belt, i tuck-in a plain white v-neck shirt, wear my navy blue sweater with small golden buttons on it, and wear my old navy blue Vans. I go downstairs and sit on the stool under the kitchen table. I grab an apple and check my phone. Eric called. I lock my phone and place it on the table.

What happened now?

I keep biting my apple until i'm finished and receive a text from Eric. Surprisingly, Trevor goes down and sits beside me. He's wearing a black Obey cap, a black-round neck shirt, blue jeans and black vans. ''Good morning. Where'd you get those clothes?'' i ask. ''Did you forgot that the last time i slept over i purposely left some clothes behind so that when i sleep over again, i don't need to worry?'' he says looking at me with his sleepy eyes which are still a bit drained from last night.''Oh.'' i say looking at my phone. I open my inbox and read the text.

New message from: Eric

Sarah, it seems like me and Tyler will be home early. Please meet me in my grandmother's restaurant now. Looks like we would get to see who my fiancee finally is.

I nod to this and put my phone in my pocket. I grab my bag, kiss my dad who's siting on the couch watching TV and hug my brother who is busy doing some paperwork. Trevor thanks my dad and says goodbye to my brother. Before we leave the house, my brother takes hold of my hand. ''Come here, my little baby sister.'' he says pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. Aw, so sweet. ''I'll be going now.'' i say letting go. ''You take care.'' he says going back to the table and starts writing again. ''Bye'' my dad says. ''Bye.'' i say closing the door behind me.

What was that all about? I wonder why my brother got all loving to me all of a sudden. Is there something wrong?

As we make our way to the twins grandmother's restaurant, Lance runs up to me, touches my shoulder while trying to catch his breath. ''Yes?'' i say looking down at him. ''Hey.'' he says still breathing heavily. ''Hi?'' i say. ''Sorry, i was just doing my daily exercise.'' he says. ''Oh. Well, we gotta go. Eric's waiting for me with the restaurant. I'm just gonna drop Trevor to his house.'' I say. ''Oh okay, text you later. Bye.'' he says going the other direction. ''Bye.'' i say while starting to walk going to the other direction. I drop Trevor off in his house. ''Let me know who it is right away, okay?'' He says getting up the stairs. ''Sure.'' i say waving. I make my way to the restaurant.

I open the crystal door and see Trevor in a red polo shirt, blue jeans and red Vans, Xavier wearing a blue DC cap while wearing in a white shirt, blue cocky jeans, and blue Vans, and Eric in a tux sitting at the table. I see a girl with uneven brown hair who's wearing a light blue dress, with her back facing me, sitting in front of them.

This must be her.

As i walk up to the table, Tyler has his hand covering his mouth and Xavier was looking at the girl as if he's seen a ghost.

Eric was looking at her with pain in his eyes. As if he's gotten into trouble. Big trouble.

I touch the girl's chair and she turns to look up at me. I step away and look at the boys in complete shock.

It's Adrianna.