Oh finally!

We rush Tyler to the hospital. Everything seemed so fast.

While Tyler was still in the emergency room, Eric was walking back and forth in front of me. Suddenly a girl stops in front of me and holds out her arms as if she was about to hug me. As i look up, i was overflowed with happiness and surprise. It was my other best friend, Sadie Parkins. I hug her so tight she makes a squeaking noise. ''Sarah! I miss you so much! I drove all the way from my hometown just to see what had happen to our little boy Tyler.'' she says in so much concern. Sadie used to live here but she moved since her parents wanted somewhere more safe. We've been the best of friends since we were in the 1st grade. Inseparable since. ''I know, it's so tragic. I mean i was just there a second ago sharing a laugh with him and getting all excited about Natalie Reid.'' i say in disappointment. ''Natalie? Natalie Reid?!'' she exclaims. ''Yep. Seems like she's got eyes for Tyler too. She gave her phone number to him!'' i say slightly shouting. ''Whoa. Our little boy has been busy, huh?'' she says looking at the ground. I smirk.

Suddenly, the doors open and one of the doctors approach me. 

''Which one of you is Sarah?'' she asks. ''That's me.'' i say. ''Tyler needs an operation. He's had a late reaction in his body when one of his organs got damaged. It needs to be replaced. Did you inform his parents?'' she says. ''Their parents are away but Eric text them already.'' i say looking at Eric. ''Excuse me, but  did you say 'their'?'' says the doctor looking at me shocked. ''Tyler has a twin.'' says Eric as he stands up like he's making a statement. Tyler and Eric don't really look alike. It's just the hair that's the same. They both have short, brown hair but with a few strands of gold in it. Tyler has green eyes and long lashes. Eric has blue eyes but gets wickedly handsome when he gets a tan. Their both tall and athletic. I guess the looks just really keep them apart. ''Oh, i see. May i please talk to you in private?'' the doctor asks. ''Sure'' says Eric. He follows the doctor in the hallways. (If you've watched a lot of drama or doctor-ish movies, you'd get what i mean) ''I glance at my watch and see that it's 11 pm. I decide to go home first since i was exhausted. After Eric had the talk with the doctor, he and Sadie did some catching up. Me and Sadie email from time to time, so we were okay.

As i make my way to the exit, i catch Xavier who was about to go in. I grab him by his forearm. And in that moment, i wanted everything to stop. His eyes and mine were connected. The touch of his skin was burning in my fingers. I didn't know why. The disturbance of the burning sensation in my fingers distracted me and it seemed like i couldn't let go of touching his forearm. He too froze. Like he was telling me something with his eyes. Then i stop the whole ''in the moment'' thing and ask him what was he doing here so late. ''Me and Hailey had a fight.'' he answers. I sigh. ''That's normal.'' i say. ''But this one had scream-o's in it!'' he exaggerated. ''Okay! Chill. Relax. So what happened?'' i ask curiously. ''We broke up.'' he says. ''Where are you going, young lady?'' he asks while eyeing me as if he was my father. ''Home.'' i say walking away. Surprisingly, he catches up to my side. ''You wanna grab some coffee and talk?'' he suggests. I nod and go with him to 'grab some coffee' and talk. We talk about the game, the players and football itself. Then we started sharing about each others interests. ''I'm never going back to that bitch ever again. She made me feel like shit.'' he exclaims. I laugh. ''I don't know what i'd be like if i had a boyfriend.'' i blurt out. Xavier looks at me surprised. ''You? Ms. Sarah Sanderson? Never had a boyfriend?'' he pauses. ''Are you kidding me?'' he smirks. I look at him. ''Look, i liked some guys but never actually planned on getting a boyfriend.'' i say crossing my arms. ''Okay, okay.'' he says. 

After a few miles, we arrive at my house. ''Hey, your house is just 10 blocks away from mine'' he says smiling. I give him this sinister look. ''I'm not gonna stalk you or anything.'' he says seriously. I just nod. When i reach the creaking steps of my house, i turn to him. ''What's your full name?'' i say in shame. I totally forgot to ask him his name! He looks down and smiles. Then he looks up. ''Xavier James Lining.'' i nod to this and continue walking. I stop again and turn to him. ''Tomorrow then?'' i say. ''Yeah, tomorrow. Give me your number, young lady.'' he says smiling. I give him my number and smile. ''Bye Sar.'' he says putting his hands on his pockets. ''Bye Xav'' i say still smiling. He finally turns and walks. So do i. Then when he's a bit far, he shouts ''Text me Sanderson!'' so i shout back ''You first Mr. Lining!'' 

I open the crooked door and hear a voice which sounds so familiar.