It's him.

''Sarah!'' says Trevor.

I turn to him with my face flushed in red. ''Being friendly now are we?'' Trevor laughs. ''Hey man.'' the mystery guy cuts in front of me and gives Trevor a bro fist. ''I see you've met Sarah, Xavier.''

Xavier. The name of my enemy. My hot enemy. Oh gosh. He's so handsome. I can't. I just can't.

''Yeah, she's pretty cute.'' He says chuckling. He looks at me and smiles.

Oh, his smile.

''Hey.'' i smile shyly. ''I'm sorry about that, i was just too happy and ran to hug anyone.'' i say. ''Oh no problem. Umm, so what are we doing tomorrow, Trev?'' says Xavier looking at Trevor. I decided to leave the boys to their conversation and look for the twins. As i approach them, Xavier suddenly stops in front of me and places his arms on my shoulders. He tries to catch his breath and while he was about to look up, he stares exactly to my eyes. ''Oops.'' he says backing away. ''Sorry 'bout that.'' Xavier says while scratching his head. ''So uhh Sarah, what are you doing tomorrow?'' he says. ''Uhh just gonna hangout with the twins and Trevor.'' i say grabbing a water bottle from the ground. ''Oh Trevor. Are you guys dating or something?'' ''What?! No way would i date Trevor. He's already got Adriana. I'm not seeing anyone.'' i say with pride then laugh. ''Oh, Adriana Sterling? The head cheerleader? I used to have a thing for her. I didn't know they were dating.'' He laughs. ''What?!'' i say shocked. Adriana Sterling's brother used to track down every single guy who had a little crush on her. Talk about over-protectiveness. But when her brother found out that Adriana liked Trevor so did he, he left them alone. I even heard her brother liked Trevor because he was fit to his standards. ''Nahh, but that was a long time ago before her bro got all over-protective. We were in the 2nd grade.'' he laughs again.

His laugh was a melody to my ears.

Suddenly, a girl with blond hair comes up to Xavier and hugs him. ''You did well, sweetie.'' she says kissing him. ''Oh, who's your new friend?'' she says while turning to me. ''Right. Her name's-''. ''I'm Sarah. Sarah Sanderson.'' i say interrupting him. She eyes me from head to toe and smiles. ''One of your kind, hun?'' she says staring at Xavier. ''Well, my name's Hailey. Hailey Rinks.'' she says flipping her hair. I know this is the part where in I start to hate this chick but she kinda reminds me of myself when i used to be friends with Jessica. I used to be like her. All proud and bitchy. Well, that USED to be me. Now i'm different. Better. Way better.

''Hi Hailey.'' i smile. She smiles back and brushes the bangs away from her face.''Let's go, baby.'' she says grabbing Xavier's forearms.

The twins run to me but Tyler's smiling.''What's up with the smile,Ty?'' i say punching his arm softly. ''She came to watch the game'' he says smiling at the ground. ''Who?'' i say all excited. It's been a long time since Tyler has got eyes for a girl. His last ex, Meagan Parker was the center of his life. It was always a bad idea to bring her up as the subject since Tyler would go on and on about her. His very own obsession.

''Natalie Reid.'' he says with his smile as wide as his face. Natalie Reid. She was like everyone's ex. I've heard rumours about her and loads of guys. But she doesn't seem so bad, i heard she's quiet and even smart in class. She had black, straight hair, a slender body, and these beautiful baby blue eyes. She used to be the girl with braces and people would make a name for her. She used to be called ''Braceface''. I pity the people who are mocked just by being the way they are. What's wrong with the society? ''Oh, so did she like the game?'' i asked him curiously. He nods and shows me a piece of paper. ''She gave me her number, dude! All 11 digits!'' he says as if he won a million bucks. He raises his hands as if he's ready to high-five me so i give him his high-five. After, he kissed the paper and smells it. ''Ahh. Raspberry.'' he says flauntingly. Behind the out-of-this-world Tyler, i see the lonely Eric. Poor Eric. He's never actually dated anyone. Suddenly, I see Tyler fall.

I thought he'd fallen because of too much laughter or something. But what i saw wasen't laughter. What i saw was blood.