So what will it be?

ERIC'S POV

As i was about to meet Adriana's soft lips once again, i was interrupted by a phone call. She puts her head in my chest and i pull out the phone in my pocket. It was Sarah who was calling. ''Sarah.'' i say giving a sigh, putting back my noisy phone in my pocket and look down at Adriana with her head still in my chest. She looks up at me with her olive green eyes. ''I'm confused. I don't know myself anymore. And to be honest, i think i fell in love with you all over again.'' she says starting to cry. I rub her back and try to put my self in her situation. ''Dri, we're gonna be spending forever together, right? So isn't it okay?'' i say trying to lift her face up but she still manages to put it down. ''But i'm still in love with Trevor, I can't change my mind that easily.''  she says sobbing harder. ''I hate this!'' she says running to the other side, which looks as if it's going nowhere. An endless land of sand and water. I look down and ask myself what would've happened if i never let her go. My phone rings again and this time i answer it. ''What?'' i say with a blend of anger. ''Where are you? Go to Xavier's house at 6. We have an idea.'' she says. Before i could answer she cuts it off. Wow.

Instead of looking for Adriana, i just text her and told her to go to Xavier's house at 6. II guess a part of me didn't want to searching for the empty feeling of love that i used to have. I make my way to the airport and head to Xavier's house. It's 5:30. I knock on the door and Sarah opens. She hugs me so tight. ''I missed you already.'' she says letting go and fixing the strand of hair that hung in front of her face. ''Missed you too, Sar.'' i say getting in. Xavier, Lance, Tyler and Trevor on the table with their arms crossed. ''Tyler! I lost you when we just arrived in Crystal Water beach, where'd the hell did you go?'' i ask. ''Umm, i didn't wanna ruin your date with Adrianna so i left. And besides, Natalie was home-alone.'' he says rolling his eyes. ''Oh.'' i say grabbing a seat and sitting down beside Xavier.

As i was about to text Adriana, she suddenly opens the bathroom door. She sits beside an empty seat which must be for Sarah. Sarah sits down and coughs. ''So, Lance has an idea.'' Sarah says looking at Trevor. ''What's it about?'' asks Xavier. ''Trevor can still have Adriana back.'' Lance says looking at Adriana. I look at her and she slightly sulks in her seat. ''How?'' says Trevor with this spark in his eyes.

He's gonna have her back.

My Adriana.

I say to myself. ''Eric, you could use one of your girls to kiss you when Adriana's parents are around and Adriana could slap you and leave. It would be so dramatic.'' says Sarah with excitement. I start to sulk, having the guilty feeling that I don't want this.

I still want her to be mine, and only mine. I don't share.

''What do you think, Adriana?'' Sarah says looking at her. She looks at the table and doesn't answer. Trevor gets up and goes to Adriana's chair, rubbing her shoulder. ''You'll be back with me, baby. Everything's gonna be alright.'' he says kissing her cheek. I suddenly stand up. ''NO!'' i yell.

MY POV

We look at Eric with eyes as if we've seen ghosts. In all the years that i've been friends with him, this is the first time i heard him yell. ''Why?'' i ask looking at him. Adriana sighs and looks into the eyes of Trevor. ''I'd wanna be with you.'' Adriana says. Her tone seems as if she's about to cry but she's holding it in. Eric gets up and leaves.