Adrianna.

I get out of the car to see if it really was Adrianna or not. I tap her shoulder and she looks up. ''Yes?'' she says. ''Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were Adrianna...'' i say. ''I'm her older sister, Erica.'' she smiles. Okay, i didn't know that Adrianna had a sister. Though this girl seemed familiar. ''Do you by any chance, happen to play football?'' i ask. I totally forgot to ask her where the heck Adrianna is, it was the first thing in my mind. ''Yep.'' she says still smiling. ''Oh! Right, my friend Trevor is Adrianna's boyfriend or maybe, now her ex. Do you happen to know where your sister is?'' i ask. Erica looks at me with concern. ''Yeah. My dad dosen't like Trevor and her together. So he made her have like these breaks. So she's out of town for a while. My dad dosen't really understand when it comes to these things.'' she says looking at the floor.

Oh. I wonder how heart breaking that must be for her.

''I see. Thanks anyways.'' i say pulling her into a hug. ''I hope she's doing well.'' i say before i let go. ''Well, i'll see you around then.'' she says walking slowly. ''Yeah, see you.'' i say getting back into the car. On the way home, i tell Xavier everything. He even seems a bit surprised. ''Okay, you gotta tell Trevor Sarah. I bet he's dying to know.'' Xavier says bringing me to the front door of my house. ''Yeah i should. Thanks for today.'' i say giving him a kiss on the cheek. ''Goodnight Sarah.'' he says hugging me. He slowly walks back to his car. ''Night!'' i say before going in. What a night.

Sunday rolls over.

I wake up to the birds chirping. I check my phone and see that i received 3 new messages and a missed call.

New message from: Eric

Sarah, me and Tyler have to leave town for a while. It's an important family matter. We'll be back by Tuesday. See you soon.

New message and missed call from: Trevor

Meet me in the park at 10 am. Don't bring anyone else.

New message from: Unknown number

Hey Sarah! This is Lance Brooks. Remember we met at the mall yesterday? Well, i saw you going home last night. I live right in front of you! Haha. Btw, i got your number from Tyler.

I look at my watch and see that it's 9:30. I take a bath as fast as i can, wear a blue plain shirt, pants and the Vans Trevor gave me. I love these shoes!I run downstairs, kiss my brother good morning, grab my long board and head for the park. I see Trevor in a white v-neck shirt, pants and his new kicks. He was under the tree with his earphones on and his long board beside him. ''You made it on time.'' he says getting up. ''Yep.'' i say. Trevor pulls me into a hug. ''Thanks for being a good friend to me Sarah.'' I hug him back. ''Why what's wrong? It's sounds as if you're leaving or something...'' i say a bit worried. ''No it's just that i heard you saw Adrianna's sister last night. Xavier told me.'' he says letting go. ''Yeah, i did. So this is what she told me...'' I tell him everything. I've never seen Trevor so sad, so depressed that it's like his soul dropped to the ground. After telling him, he tears up. I rub his back gently. ''Aw, come on. As long as she loves you, you know it'll be okay.'' i say positively. ''Yeah, but what if she falls for another guy? He's probably way better than me Sarah. A dad would always want what's best for his daughter. And you know how important the reputation of her dad is.'' he says. I nod to this and sigh. Trevor takes his long board and i take mine. We head for my house.

When we arrive, Trevor jumps to the couch and puts the TV on. I sit to the chair beside the couch. Suddenly, i receive another text.

New message from: Eric

Sarah. My parents took me to a wedding arrangement.

WHAT?!