❤️Detention with you 💛 (Free x Shu) *high school edition * pt 1

(Hey guys I'm back with a request 🙏😊 I am happy to have suggestions on stories if you guys have any. And I also have a new series of one shots coming out compared to sailor Moon (sailor uranus and Neptune only)  This is a chouzetsu shu x free one shot I might keep this going let me know down in the comments and I will keep this going 💞 thanks guys.

__________________________

Free groaned as he watched the snow haired teen across from him. He loved the boy so much but he didn't know how to tell him. Sighing he plucked the piece of paper at the white haired teen just for fun since he was bored. The students all turned as they saw what happend, a growl was heard as the older teen stood making his wat towards free his blood red eyes inflamed with lust. "You got a problem de la Hoya?"

Free smirked as he rolled his eyes meeting the white haired teens gaze. "Oh yeah ~ I just remembered actually ~" he stood in the white haired teens face. "Your in my head twenty four seven." He sauntered past the white haired boy as he left the older in shock.

"Shu kurenai! Free! Detention after school and no buts!" the teacher slammed her ruler on her desk as free growled leaving the room. "Well fuck.." Shu rolled his eyes as he groaned "Thanks La Hoya..."
________________________

It was now after school as the two teens sat in the classroom. Breaking the silence shu chuckled as he sat on his desk. "So... You have a crush on me?" Gasping free looked up at the older boy a light blush across his face as he drooled slightly. "I-i don't know what your talking about kurenai."

Smirking shu watched the younger teen in amusement as free watched the clock. Bending down he went to get his bag until a pair of strong hands pinned his own smaller hand to the teachers desk, free struggled to get free as he felt warm wet lips against his neck. He gasped leaning his head to the side as he heard the older growl as their hands intertwined. Shu moaned in his neck nipping his ear lobe as he tore off free's shirt and pants with his hands.

"God~ I can't tucking take it any longer ~" He let out a hard breath as free grinded against him whining. "S-shu~~" "Fuck free~~I will wreck your until dawn breaks ~~." Free mewled as he felt shu enter him arching his back his eyes wide as the desk moved forward from she's forceful thrust.

"Shu~~ ! S-Shu~~!!" he mewled louder drooling his face now buried into the paper work on the teachers desk as the older growled in dominance as he pounded him throwing his head back. "Yes baby yes ~~!!" Shu slapped his ass as free howled his eyes now a bright yellow. "SHU~~!!!" Free cried out in pleasure as he head the older growl going even faster hearing squelches as he smirked. "Gonna cum for daddy baby boy~?" "Yes daddy yes ~~!!!"

Shu growled as he hit his sweet spot over and over making the younger howl and cry as the paperwork was now on the floor as the boy came around his member the boy shaking under his broad form. Kissing down his back shu smirked pulling out Cumming on his ass. "That's my boy~ now let's go home~" He handed free a changed of clothes *his clothes * As he got dress. They left the school together hand in hand.

(XD 😆 hey guys I hope you like it ❤️❤️❤️sorry for the long wait I've been on and off because of school but I'm back now.

Shu_kurenai out ❤️)