Bonds💛 Pt: 3 (Chouzetsu free x Reader) {Special}

( Hey guys o(*▽≦) I'm back! School has been rough for me and i am so sorry I haven't been able to post like I use too. Exams and my graduation is coming up soon so I have to keep my grades straight. Anyway's ~ this is a part 3 special of bonds chouzetsu free x reader. And if you want I will make some one shots with their child if so drop a comment in the comment section below and let's get it started ~. )

_______________________________

Y/N looked up at the house as free smiled softly handing her the keys. "Well~ this is it we can finally raise our child together ~." She blushed softly as she loved how he said those words, however she felt the same way they have been yearning for this day. Planning their baby, the house and she blinked as she wondered what would happen next.

Free watched as she walked to the balcony opening the door as free carried her bridal style into their house. She giggled as she loved to be carried kissing his lips she nodded softly. "Yes ~ we can finally live in peace ~" She rubbed her belly feeling the slight movement of their baby. "I am so eager to meet our baby ~"

Kissing her back his fingers in her hair as he deepened the kiss he laid her down on their platform bed making her comfortable. "I can't either baby ~ but we must be paitient." She nodded softly yawning "Y-yes ~ I agree~" Free stopped as he watched her nod off into her peaceful slumber. He kissed her lips softly as he went to take a shower cuddling into bed with her.

"Don't worry ~
I will protect you and our son ~"

_____________________________

(Let me know if you want another part to this special ~)