Horror movie & Cuddle Time (💙Valiga❤)

(Hey guys ! I'm back with another request! This one is new to me but, I have a feeling I'm going to really like this pair ! I'm going to update twice today if I can so bear with me guys because two new pairs are coming your way!)

At the house

Aiga was bored, as he walked through the halls of his and Valt house he groaned hoping his blue haired boyfriend would be done soon. Valt was in a battle with Lui and, Aiga hoped for the best. Valt and Lui are rivals but, Valt and Shu are 'eternal rivals' and when these two fight ...he gets even more worried . As Aiga recalled from fubuki, Valt and Shu they fought many of times however, when they fought in the world league ....everything went wrong .

The first battle Shu broke valtryek in half, however Valt somehow brought valtryek back in the game and apparently the second time they fought Valt won becoming the champion . Aiga smiled at the thought and as he didn't hear the door open and close as Valt came in. Aiga squeaked as he felt strong arms envelope around his waist . He looked back smiling as brown eyes met his sapphire ones.

"Hey you ~" he smiled softly as Valt kissed his lips sweetly .

"Hey love " Valt said his voice deepening slightly as Aiga shivered slightly. Valt moved back watching his face. "What are you doing ?"

Aiga blushed "I-I was wandering around the house bored, I was wondering ....do you want to have a movie night with me ?" Aiga whispered as Valt went to make popcorn and some tea . "Why not!? " he said happily as Aiga's face lit up his eyes big making him twice as adorable .

"Really ?" Valt chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness and smiled kissing his forehead . "Yes really, let's get everything ready." Valt said as he came back in with a bowl of popcorn and soda as Aiga put on a movie getting comfortable as Valt cuddled into him eating popcorn .

They were halfway through the movie as Valt held Aiga slightly ....Aiga had a pissed but confused expression on his face as he folded his arms . "How did he die ? If he didn't even look at her ?"

Valt grimaced as the man was burned to ash . "He thought of her and when he went to sleep he dreamed of her that's basically imaging ....so he did see her ." Valt explained as Aiga made a 'oh' noise as he frowned .

"I couldn't do that." Aiga shivered .

"Me either ." Valt said as he had a look of horror on his face. Aiga then jumped hiding his face in Valt jacket as he whined cutely .

"She just cut his wife in half !!" Aiga whined as he held onto Valt as her screams turned into gurgles as she fell to the floor .Valt couldn't look away as the woman burned her body to ash . Aiga looked down at valt who was shivering, he kissed valt's neck as valt's back was on his chest .

"You know, since it's just us in the house ....we can do something's ~" aiga whispered seductively as he kissed Valt's neck making the older boy moan softly . Aiga gripped Valt's jacket as Valt grinded his hips against Aiga's butt, the younger boy gasped as Valt's hot breath was on his neck then, without warning Aiga kissed Valt making the older boy groan .

"Aiga, are you okay?" Valt asked as the younger auburn haired boy nodded his face flushed . "I-I just missed you today that's all~" Valt looked at Aiga wearily as he hugged Aiga close . "I'm sorry if I left you this long, Lui was fighting me for my title again ....I can't lose it ...I won't ." Aiga pulled away slightly looking into the older boys brown eyes and kissed him then trailing downwards . "Then ....then let me show you how much I love you ....before you leave for your next battle ....Valt ." He said as tears was in his eyes . Valt was shocked and kissed Aiga back as he took off his jacket and his pants along with his boxers .

Aiga whined softly as Valt smirked helped Aiga out of his clothes . The younger boy squeaked . "Let me Valt, and just lay back ~" Aiga moaned as he kissed Valt on the lips pushing him so he can lay back on the couch . He then sunk down onto Valt's member as Valt threw his head back groaning as he held Aiga's hips leading him to bounce . Aiga held onto Valt's shoulders as he bounced moaning softly, As he bit his lip .

"Valt~" Aiga moaned as Valt slammed Aiga's hips down on his member .

Valt growled as he sucked on Aiga's neck as Aiga threw his head back moaning loudly . "Yes baby~?"

Aiga moaned louder as he licked his lips "Harder ~" Aiga moaned as his eyes rolled in the back of his head.

Valt nodded as he slammed Aiga's hips faster and harder groaning in pleasure as Aiga cried out in ecstasy making Valt whimper as he was close . "Damn it ~"

Aiga cried from pleasure as drool went down the side of his mouth as he gripped Valt's shoulders . "Come on ~~"

Valt grunted as he lifted his hips thrusting upwards into Aiga making the auburn haired boy cry even louder as Aiga's hips started to shake . "A-Aiga~"

The younger boy couldn't help but cry in pleasure as he came all over his and Valt's stomach . Valt hugged the younger boy close as he kissed Aiga's head as the younger boy fell asleep .

"I love you too, Aiga ." Valt whispered as he fell asleep hugging Aiga .

(What the heck did I just write !? Anyways guys please enjoy . Chouzetsu free x reader is up next !)