~Bending Over ~ Fem lui x Free

(I hope I really don't disappoint you guys, this is my first time doing this pairing so I'm mostly nervous on this one. This is a female lui x free request!)

"How the hell did I get stuck cleaning the classroom! And not just by myself but with you!?" lui screamed as she started wiping off the desk pointing at free who was mopping the floor.

The blonde haired boy looked up from mopping as his eyes lowered onto her luscious frame as they glowed a slight yellow to the point where you would think he's a dragon.

"Well for starters, you threw a tantrum at me because I oh so tripped on your beloved book bag and secondly in the midst of class someone wanted to try and throw a paint prank on me but it got backfired and went onto the teacher and thirdly well lets just say now I'm stuck with a bratty female blader who doesn't know how to calm her tits." he sighed as he finished mopping and put the fan on so it could dry.

Lui blinked and glared slightly her eyelashes making her eyes look even more dangerous. She growled slightly and continued wiping the desk. "Well, that's none of your business why I want to mess with you so you can go fuck yourself." She said as she went to wipe the desk farther from her she leaned over and free got an idea...its time to train this bitch.

He walked over her letting the mop fall with a loud clack, he didn't care no one else was here but them. He pushed her onto the desk "Bend over" she gasped trying to stand but with a little more force he pushed her back onto the desk. "What are you-" he growled loudly "BEND OVER~"

Lui stopped struggling knowing it was useless as she bent over like she was told as she heard a loud clank. He took off his boxers and positioned himself at her entrance growling.

"This is how I'm going to end this, you know that movie how to train your dragon~?" he slammed into her as he cried out in bliss. A smirk crawled onto his lips as his eyes glowed. "Well this is how I train mine and no I'm not letting you off easily lui~~"

"Ahhhh~~ gah~~" She gripped the desk as she laid her head on the side of the desk she was growing wet just at the thought of him dominating her she spread her legs even more as it made him go deeper.

Lui gasped as he pounded into her deeper but, who said he was done he took his hands off of her thighs and pulled her hair as she arched her back upwards into a U shaped arch moaning loudly.

He licked the shell of her ear as she shivered slightly at the contact. "You can feel it~~ I know you can~me going deeper until you go crazy but that's not happening lui~~ not by a damned longshot~~" he slapped her ass as she yelped slightly then moaned.

Lui got the picture and spread's her legs wider as he groaned going even deeper as she screamed in pleasure. Free smirked as he bit her neck "Dont cum yet~ you beg to cum lui~~" she whined as she let the words roll off her tongue seductively.

"please ~ make me cum~~" she moaned loudly as she backed up onto his member free growled smacking her ass again as she wiggled it in anticipation. "Free~~"

He pushed her on the desk more as he slammed into her and whispered "Cum for me~~" he groaned as his thrusts got sloppy. She knew he was close... She backed up on his member as she came squeezing his member.

Free growled as he came in her and pushed her away as she practically whimpered for more. He groaned as he watched his cum leak out of her entrance. "Damn lui~~" he laid onto the desk catching his breath as she curled on the floor by his feet already sleep.

(Sorry for the late update guys, there is a lot happening in my side...i need comfort. Anyways please enjoy.

_Shu_Kurenai out💕)