~My obsessed pup~ (kyle x dominate Xhan )

(I hate to say this but, I'm so weird at times XD this is another pairing I've never done and I hope it comes out right. This is a submissive Kyle x dominate Xhan requested by Sharon_The_Hybird. To be honest I'm completely nervous about this so I decided to make Kyle a fox on this since the mask represents a fox. So let's get this started.)

"Ahhhh~~ s-stop~ahhhh~~" the bed creaked as Kyle moaned and whined like a puppy. He clawed at xhan's back. The young prince groaned in pleasure as he slammed his hips forward making Kyle cry in pleasure as he wrapped his legs around xhan's waist and put his hands on his lower abdomen.

Xhan slapped his butt making Kyle whine putting his tail between his legs as his ears lowered in complete submission. Xhan smirked and leaned forward as he went even deeper.

"Don't tell me to stop~ your clearly enjoying this ~~" Xhan moaned as Kyle ran his nails down xhan's back making the younger boy groan and pinned his hands over his head slamming her harder as the bed made a hard slam into the wall.

Xhan's thrust was just as good as his force when he battles as Kyle howled in pleasure throwing his head back in pure bliss. Kyle whimpered and tried to escape knowing he was close.

And that...
Was his worst mistake~
Never run from him...
Even when he's close~~

"Get back here!~~ you know how I get if you run from me~~your punishment starts now~ I was just taking it easy on you~" he smirked as kyle's eyes went wide in horror. Xhan kept his eyes on his boyfriend as he took out a vibrator and smirked. Not just any vibrator...the egg vibrator~

"Y-your really not going to - " he was cut off as xhan slammed back into him making the older teen scream in pleasure. Xhan smirked as he caught him off guard and slipped out pushing the egg inside of him.

"Don't worry love~~ its good ~~ this is your first time with it....well using it around me ever since I caught you with it~" Kyle whimpered and lifted his head blushing slightly.

"That's because you didn't come home earlier you came home late and I missed you~" at his words xhan looked into Kyle's eyes and smirked turning on the vibrator as the older boy howled in pleasure squirming on the bed. Xhan sat back and watched in pure amusement as he saw his lover squirm on the bed his face flushed as he cried in pleasure.

Xhan turned it on the highest setting and growled. "You know what you did kyle ~ just admit it!" he said as he watched kyle cry even louder.

"I-i don't know what-" His sentence stopped as xhan slapped his butt growling. "Don't lie to me!" he said looking at his mate in sorrow. "you know what you did!"  kyle bit his lip as gears ran down his face.

"Im sorry! I was wrong to let phi take advantage of me ~ I'm so sorry xhan!" he said in honesty looking into his lover's eyes. Their eyes met as xhan pulled out the vibrator and hugged him close as the older boy cried.

"Dont do it alone, that's what I'm here for~" he said as he kissed kyle passionately and thrust back into him.

"I won't ahhhh~~ " kyle moaned out as he held onto xhan as he moaned loudly. "Ahhhahhhh~~ xhan~~" the younger male pounded even harder as he gripped the headboard cracking it.

"Louder kyle~~ " he picked up his lover as his muscles flexed and kyle threw his head back crying louder as he bounced on his lover's member.

"XHAN ~~~ YOURS IM YOURS ~~" Xhan roared as he came inside of kyle as the older male whimpered hiding in the blankets. Xhan on the other hand stared down at kyle with pure dominance. "Next time he takes you~~ will be on his head !"

Kyle whimpered curling in a ball as his lover walked in the bathroom cleaning himself off. One day kyle will learn from his mistakes.

(*cough cough* what the neck did I just write! Geez... Anyway's here you guys go! I hope it wasn't a bother because to my nose it really was!

_Shu _kurenai out 💕)