Cravings (Fubuki x Reader )

(I'm loving this, seriously this is awesome ! Here is the next pairing enjoy guys and if you have any questions don't be scared to ask me I'll answer to the best of my abilities 😉)

There are a lot of things you crave but, watching your captain train by himself is something you really crave ....or is it something more than just him training ? You blinked as he stood up from his launch stance, he flexed his abs as he stretched . You blushed as he turned towards you smiling a broad smile .

"Y/n, your staring ." Fubuki said as he put his hand on your forehead . He frowned as he felt that your face was getting hot . "Are you getting a fever ?" Your eyes went wide as he stepped into face lifting your chin as your face got even redder. "Y/n?"

You looked away backing into the wall of the gym there was no one here but the two of you and that made you even more nervous . As your back hit the wall you gasp now knowing that you have no where to run from your captain . "I-I'm fine ! Seriously !" You said blushing even more as he raised an eyebrow at your mood.

"What has gotten into you ? Your my vice captain, so what are you hiding ?" He pointed out making you gasp quietly turning your head completely away from him .

"I said I'm fine ....it's just ~" you finish your sentence as he walked in your face, using one hand he slipped it around your waist pulling you into his chest .

In the process your chest rubbed against his causing a slight friction making you cover your mouth to hide the soft moan so that he couldn't hear. His eyes met yours and he smirked . "Do you like me y/n"

Your face went straight as he smirked . "W-what kind of question is that ? " you asked as he bent down to your level and kissed you on the lips . You moaned as he then rubbed himself against you and lifted your legs  around his waist .

"You love me don't you ?" He asked you as he slid your shorts down without you knowing sliding his own down in the process.

"Y/n ~" he whispered as he leaned into you kissing you softly .

"F-fubuki... wha- ahhh~" you moaned as he entered you groaning as you dug your nails into his shoulders .

"Your so tight y/n ~". He moaned lifting you up against the wall fucking you relentlessly .

"Fubuki !!" You cried as he slammed into you .

"Y/n " he groaned as he did one last particular thrust that hit your sweet spot making you cum hard .

You swore as he hurriedly pulled out of you as you both fell on the gym floor exhausted .

"Fubuki...?" You said as you looked around .

He looked up at you with a raised eyebrow ."what is it y/n ?" He said as you cautiously looked around .

"I think I saw Aiga ...." you raised a eyebrow looking at the gym entrance that was slightly open ajar .

Fubuki smirked, "kids will be kids ." You frowned punching him on his arm ."we are teenagers fubuki ! Aiga is two years younger than us !" 

Fubuki blinked "so~"

You sighed "you can be so stupid at times ...he hasn't gone through puberty !!" You pointed out . "He ran and he left the gym door open !!!"

Fubuki realized it and hurriedly helped you dressed first then putting back on his own pants running to close the gym door.

He looked at you and sweat dropped "Next time let's go to my house 😅" he said as you pinched your nose in annoyance.

He can be annoying but, he is your main craving .

(I freaking adored that lol, I hope you guys enjoy and I hope you all are doing well 💕)