Summer Heat (valigo)🔥

(Okay, first request is in let's get this show on the road !)

Daigo sat outside his house laying under a tree, he was enjoying the nice cool shade that the tree was giving him . Enjoying the nice breeze that came over him. He closed his eyes and decided to rest until his peace was ruined .

"WHY IS IT SO HOT !" Lifting his head Daigo looked around noticing Valt walking towards him clearly sweating .

"Valt, why are you yelling ?" Daigo asked as he saw the blue haired blader jog towards him in excitement . Daigo smiled as Valt hugged him .

"Hey Daigo ! ~" Valt waited for a second before hugging him tighter blushing . "Your so cool, how~" Valt whined snuggling his face into Daigo's shirt .

Daigo smiled slightly blushing patting Valt's head making Valt smile in a cute manner . "If you want, you can take a cool shower in my house and I'll bring you a change of clothes ." Daigo said as Valt excitedly ran into Daigo's house cheering .

"Yay! Cool shower here I come ! " Valt cheered. As they walked into Daigo's house, Valt immediately went to shower . Daigo, who was bringing Valt a change of clothes quietly snuck inside setting down Valt change of clothes and blushed .

He saw Valt's figure from behind the safety of the shower curtain. His breathing went shallow as he took off his clothes hopping in with Valt .

Valt who didn't notice squeaked as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his naked figure blushing a dark red as he felt a pair of lips kiss his neck .

"Mmmmm ~" Moaning, Valt threw his head back in pleasure as he felt a hand lower it's self to his member and the other to his chest .

"D-Daigo Ahh ~" Valt moaned softly letting Daigo's hand stroke his member and the other pinch his nipples .

Daigo who had his face now in Valt's neck moaned softly as Valt bucked his hips trying to get more friction from Daigo's strokes on his member .

"Fuck~"  Daigo smirked hearing Valt swear, pushing Valt against the shower wall whispering into his ear seductively .

"Your enjoying this aren't you ~" Daigo smirked as Valt whimpered getting closer to release, Daigo noticed and stopped his hands making Valt whine.

Smirking Daigo picked Valt up bridal style carrying him to his room. Setting Valt on his bed, Daigo continued his ministrations deep throating valt's member making Valt cry out softly bucking his hips thrusting his member inside of Daigo's mouth .

"Ahh, Ahh d-Daigo please ~" Valt pleaded, he couldn't take it no more as he tried to sit up but, to no avail Daigo pinned Valt to the bed and in one smooth thrust entered Valt with no warning making the blue haired blader cry out in ecstasy .

"Ahhhhh!~ " Valt arched his back letting his chest meet Daigo's.

Daigo wasted no time, supporting Valt's back with one hand and thrusting nice and low with the other supporting them both on the bed .

"Valt ~ " Daigo growled in his ear making Valt whimper as the pleasure built. Valt clutched onto Daigo for dear life his nails raking down Daigo's back moaning over and over into Daigo's ear.

"D-Daigo, Daigo !~" Valt cried as he shook from his orgasm .

Daigo growled, thrusting even harder making Valt cover his mouth holding in his cries of pleasure . "You came once, I can do it again and I'll fill you with my own Valt~"

Valt's eyes went wide as he struggled against Daigo's hold . "D-Don't, you know I can't control my body that good ~" Whined Valt as Daigo's smirk widen in carnal pleasure.

"Oh I will dear Valt, your mine and mine only ~" Daigo growled as he sped up his thrust pinning Valt on the bed as Valt couldn't help but cry out as he was already close to his climax .

Daigo smirked, finding Valt's sweet spot hitting it with precise aim making Valt bite into the sheets on the bed muffling his cry as he climaxed once again. Daigo came right after growling one word in Valt's ear .

"Mine~"

(Oh my god, what did I just write *blushes covering face* I hope you guys enjoyed this one! 💜💙💜💙)