~💛Bonds Pt 2 ( Chouzetsu free x Reader)

(Hey guys ! I'm back with a second part to this and I will be making a few more parts to this ! He's an interesting character to write about so I decided to twist things a little ~ don't worry though it's not bad . )

Free smiled softly as he looked back up at her his eyes now big with curiosity and happiness . Catching her off guard he pulled her close to him and kissed her neck gently . "I'm not upset y/n, I'm pretty much happy. I mean I'm going to be a father ! This is the best thing that could ever happen to me ." He kissed her lips .

Y/n sighed happily into the kiss and smiled kissing him back . Free saw her melt into the kiss and laid her back on the bed smiling . 'I wish he could stay this happy forever ' she thought to herself as he laid his head on her belly . She ran her fingers through his hair as he made a noise of content .

Free smiled softly "you should get some rest y/n it's getting late ." He said as he peered at the clock that now read 12:15pm. He laid her down and covered her up in the covers cuddling with her as she smiled sleepily .

"I love you free, I'm glad to be yours . " y/n whispered softly as he kissed her head smiling .

"Your fine now rest my love . " he said as she closed her eyes softly . He looked at the ceiling g as she slept and thought on what to get the baby .

~Next Morning ~

Chris smiled as she saw y/n walk in "I heard from free about the baby ...how are you today ?" She asked as she sat down smiling her cheerful smile. Y/n smiled softly as she sat next to Chris.

"I'm doing okay this morning but, I need a favor can you do it for me ?" Y/n asked as Chris raised an eyebrow .

"What is it ?" Chris asked as she saw a nervous look on her face .

Y/n looked up at Chris "I need you to get me a house where I can raise the baby, I don't want it to be raised in bc sol." Chris nodded as she understood.

"I understand, you want to be able to raise it without distractions ...like a real mother would ."

Y/n nodded as she smiled "yes, I feel very content and like I'm able to do this ." She smiled rubbing her belly .

Chris smiled as she stood "Very well, I'll do what I can to help you and the baby ." She said as free was at the door as he heard everything .

He smiled and walked away .
"Finally, we can raise it together ." He smiled as his eyes glowed a light yellow with pure happiness .

(Here is the second part! I'm sorry if it's short I will try and make the rest longer ! Please enjoy guys !💛)