~Waking up to you~ Aiga x Reader

(I thank you guys so much for your votes and comments it really means a lot to me! Anyways here is the next request💕)

"Aiga~" you moaned softly in your sleep making the auburn-haired boy open his eyes to look at you. He waited to raise a slender brow, he knows his ears didn't deceive him he heard a moan escape from your lips.

He shifted slightly leaning on his side as he studied your form. "Damn it y/n~" he groaned as his eyes traveled down your form as you were curled into his body, your nightgown raised slightly.

His eyes twitched as you shifted making your nightgown raise more...aiga gasped softly as he saw your black lace panties. "Please, y/n you're torturing me~ i-i can't," he whispered as he bit his lip.

"A-Aiga...Aaahhh~~" he groaned as he bit his lip harder. He couldn't take it much longer he panted as you hugged his form. He saw and took his chance crawling on top of you.

'I-im sorry y/n but you're so damned fine~' he thought as he kissed her neck straddling her hips between his own. "God you smell like strawberries ~ wake up y/n ~"

You woke yo feeling soft kisses on your neck and you looked to see a dark figure. Turning on the lamp you saw aiga looking like he was waiting too long for something. 'But what?' you thought as you touched his cheek.

He closed his eyes as he leaned against your touch and smiled making you smile softly. "What's wrong aiga?"

you spoke softly as he opened his azure eyes. "You're torturing me, love, ~" he spoke as he kissed down your neck and traveled south making you gasp in pleasure. As he put his head under your red nightgown and kissed your thighs. "A-Aahhh~~"

"A-Aiga~" you ran your fingers through his hair as you took it out of his ponytail letting it fall past his shoulders as he took off your panties with his teeth. Finally taking them off he smirked kissing your womanhood. "Aaahhh~~"

He couldn't take it anymore as he took off his boxers as he ate you out making you squirm gripping his hair as moans loudly escaped your lips. "God Aiga~~" he smirked as he thrust into you in one smooth thrust. "Aaahhhh!!~~"

You winced in pain as he slowly moved kissing your neck to comfort you. " I'm sorry love for waking you but you're so tempting its hard~" he moaned as he fastened his pace gritting his teeth as your moans of pleasure dung through his ears.

"Ahhhh...aaahhh... Aaaahhhhh God aiga please~~" he groaned kissing between your breasts as you arched your back into his chest. He licked his lips as he panted feeling your nails dig into his shoulders.

"Fuck y/n... Cum for me ~~" he groaned now slamminv in and out of you as your fluids ran down your legs onto the sheets as you screamed in bliss.

"A-Aiga!!! I'm coming! I'm coming!! ~~" He roared as he came into you pinning you to the bed as you soaked the sheets with your fluids. "Fuck y/n!!~ Dont stop until you know your done squeezing me ~~"

You gasped uncontrollably as your orgasm kept going. You threw your head into your pillow trying to seek comfort as he kept slamming into you. He bent down kissing your neck.

"You gonna cum on me again babe~ fucking soak these sheets~~" he growled as he felt you tightened around him.

"Aaahhhhh!!! Aiga!!~~" You shook as your second orgasm rung through your body as he pulled out now standing as he ran a finger through his hair that was now damp with sweat.

"Fuck y/n~~" he watched as you calmed down...you met eyes and he groaned. "Goe long can you go for?" he asked as you blushed. "I-i don't know~~" he smirked showing his teeth "Then let's find out~" Your eyes widened as he crawled back on the bed on top of you.

"what about the sheets aiga?" he growled in your ear his voice husky. "Fuck the sheets~"

(Uhhh someone help me... I don't know what I just wrote *blushes getting a tissue* a-anyways guys please enjoy and sorry for my late update)

_Shu_Kurenai out