Strength Difference ? (Ruwei x Reader)

(This is a Ruwei x reader but it's not chouzetsu anyways enjoy guys and I'll catch you guys later ~😉)

"There is no such thing as a man weaker than a woman . The men rule in strength, women rule strategy ." Ruwei said. He was teaching you how to defend your well but, it wasn't easy for you ...

"Your senses must come on instinct....if not then you'll hesitate and ...." As you went to tackle him, Ruwei with the speed of lightning flipped you letting you fall to the floor of the dojo. "You'll lose ...." he finished .

You were breathing hard your chest rising and falling . You didn't realize him staring at you breasts through your white shirt and your sweat clearly made it visible for you breasts to be shown .

"Well, you sure know your stuff Ruwei~" you said as he picked you up by the waist . He smirked as he took your long hair out of your ponytail letting it fall past your waist .

"I told you strength is a big difference between male and female . " you rolled your eyes .

"Of course Ruwei I even know this . " you said sarcasm rolling off your tongue as he walked inside the room you two shared . "Ruwei?" You asked as he then toss you on the bed as you yelp in shock . He locked the door stalking towards you .

Your left eye twitched as he stalked towards you. You got into a defense position ready for his attacks. You gasped as he ran towards you faster than your eyes could see . "Dammit Ruwei !" You growled as he held one of your hands behind your back .

He whispered into your ear as he ripped your shirt off leaving you shirtless, your bra was the only thing standing in his way now. "You still have a long way to go y/n before you can beat me."

You weren't having that from him . You growled as he almost took off your bra elbowing him in the gut you then tossed him into the wall of the room you both shared . "I'm not giving into you no time soon Ruwei you can forget that ~" you growled in defiance . You maybe a submissive but, that doesn't mean that you can't have your ground as well.

He growled standing on his feet as he cracked his knuckles then flexed his shoulders smirking as he walked towards you .

"Y/n I wasn't even fighting you at full power but~" he started, as he flipped you on the bed making you lay on your stomach he started to take off your shorts as you fought against him.

However, to no avail you were powerless in his hold ....

Your struggles were useless...

And in that very moment ....you lost the battle .

"R-Ruwei ~ " you moaned as he thrust into you with no warning . You moaned biting the sheets as he thrust harder into you . He smirked as he bit your neck groaning as you stretched around his member .

"You feel so fucking nice y/n~" he moaned. He was close to his release and you on the other hand was already cumming hard . Biting into the sheets wasn't good enough for you.

You threw your head back howling in pleasure as it skyrocketed through your body . "OOHH ! OH GOD !" You cried as he did one last final thrust in you cumming hard .

"Y-y/n !!! Fuck !~" He growled as he french kissed you passionately making you moan into the kiss .

You moaned into the kiss dragging your nails down your back making him groan in pleasure breaking the kiss to look into your eyes.  You took his hair out of his long  French braid letting it fall to his waist .

"You just love marking me don't you y/n ?" He said as you smiled innocently .

"Of course, I am your girl after all ~" you said as he raised an eyebrow.

"No, your my woman y/n and no one else's " he said as a look came upon his face making you sweat drop .

"Okay okay I'm sorry~ " you looked away.  "I'll keep that in mind Ruwei 😅 promise. " you said as you limped to the shower making him growl .

"I did my job well ~ " your eye twitched as you moaned in pain shutting the door .

"Of course you did ~ smart ass. " you mumbled quietly .

(Okay guys that was actually fun I adore this one as well and I hope you guys do the same have a good afternoon guys 💕)