CHAPTER: 45| THE GAME (PART-1)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK EACH ONE OF YOU READING THIS BOOK AND FOR EVERYONE WHO HAD BEEN SUPPORTING ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL❤️❤️❤️❤️

*UNEDITED CHAPTER*

*******************************************************

*Two years ago:

Zeeshan was in the hotel room, staring at the picture on his cellphone as he lay on his bed, the device in front of his face, a lazy smile playing on his lips. He had been just back to his room, after a long day at Omar's dad's office and the first thing he did as he dropped himself on the bed was, take out his cellphone and open Her picture. Watching it, watching it as if the girl would come out of the device if he watched it enough. Ever since he found her picture, it was the first thing he saw when he woke up and the last thing as he slept. He was going crazy and he knew it but it wasn't like he had any control over his emotions that he had began feeling for the girl who he knew nothing about, except for her name and her sister.

Her sister?

He sat up on the mattress as an idea popped in his head.

It had been a week since he had accepted Handal's follow request and had found Laiba's picture from her Instagram profile. But he had forgotten that Handal had also sent him a text which he hadn't even cared to open until then. It had never even crossed his mind to reply to her text.

But now, he suddenly realised the only way he could get to Laiba was through Handal.

And so, he opened Instagram and checked out his DMs(direct messages). He found her username and opened the chat room.

Handal: Hey! I found you!

Handal: You're Omar's friend, right?

Handal: I'm Handal. We met at the café, remember?

Those messages were sent like a week ago.

Zeeshan typed a reply.

Zeeshan: Of course, I remember you.

He typed something else but deleted the next second, thinking that it would suffice to start a conversation.

And then he put his cellphone to charge and went to washroom.

After shower, he changed into night clothes and was ordering dinner when a text appeared on his notification bar.

It was from Handal.

Handal: Hey! You replied.

Zeeshan smiled as he typed a reply.

Zeeshan: I guess, I did.

And that was how he laid the foundation of Laiba's destruction.

**********************************************************

*Present: