CHAPTER: 25 | SCATTERED PEARLS (PART-1)

ASSALAMUALAIKUMMMM!!!!!

*UNEDITED*
***************************************************

Stepping out of the Ahmed Residence, Aariz was greeted with the sight of his matte-black Lambo, idling by the staircase, in front of the mansion. It took him a few seconds to recognise that the car was his. Appalled, he balled his palms into a fist, nails digging his skin, he went stomping down the stairs and stood in front of the bonnet with his eyes wide and his jaws ajar.

Someone had decorated his car with vibrant red roses.

What agitated him the most was the roses on the bonnet, which were arranged in a heart shape with Laiba's and his, initials inside.

"WHAT THE F**K???" He shouted in frustration, taking a step forward, visibly fuming.

Burhaan and Shah, who were standing at a distance in the courtyard, snapped their heads at the direction of the voice. They looked at Aariz and then at each other with horror-stricken eyes before running towards him.

"F***ING WHO DID THIS TO MY CAR????" He bawled at them furiously when they got near him. His skin turning crimson due to rage.

Everyone knew how Aariz was when he got angry and Burhaan definitely did not wish for his nose to be broken right then.

Therefore, he did want he could do to save himself at the moment.

He stomped on Shah's foot before he could blurt out the truth, out of his loyalty for Aariz, shutting him off. "We don't know." He then quickly defended, holding his hands up in surrender and shaking his head while Shah was jumping on his place in pain, beside him.

Aariz cursed under his breath, turning away from the car, pacing as much away as he could from it. He clenched his hair, ruining his perfectly made up spikes in the process as he tried to control his anger. He couldn't understand what was happening to him at the moment. He was so aggravated that he himself couldn't decipher the reason. He could feel his blood boiling in his vein and his pulses racing in his chest.

"Aariz! Chill, it's no biggie." Burhaan, intimidated by his brother, took a step back. "I'll take it off." He added urgently, trying to calm him down.

Aariz closed his eyes and with clenched jaws retorted, "I. Want. Every. Single. F***ing. Petal. Off. Of. My. Car." He grunted the words, jabbing a finger and taking slow, heavy steps towards him. "Do you understand???" He asked pointedly, standing an inch away from his face.

His younger brother gulped and nodded his head, leaning away from him, frightened.

Aariz gave him a hard glare before walking past him, dashing Burhaan's shoulder on his way and sending him staggering on his feet.

As soon as he was gone, Burhaan and Shah, together launched onto the car and started snatching the roses off of the car as fast as they could.

Aariz climbed up the staircase, finger combing his hair. He reached the threshold and halted at the entrance where everyone was circling Laiba and Sarah who were crying on each other's arms.

Aariz rolled his eyes, bored out if wits.

He went forward and tapped on Areesha shoulders. When she turned around, he grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the crowd and out of the mansion.