Chapter Seven

The day rolled on, we went out to eat. We went to time square, and then to all these different stores.

  At four o'clock, we got ready to go to my parents' house, and grabbed our fancy outfits for the premiere so we could change into our outfits there.

  I was wearing a black pencil skirt and a turquoise top with a black scarf. Collins was wearing khaki pants and a blue and green plaid shirt.

  "You look beautiful Molls."

  "Thanks handsome."

  He grabbed my hand as we got into the rented car we got.

  Once we got to my parents house, we grabbed our stuff and went inside. I held Collin's hand and opened the door.

  "Molly!,"mom said acting like nothing happened. She acted the same when we were on the phone. I had to go with the flow.

  "Hi mom,"I smiled.

  "And who's this?,"dad asked motioning to Collin.

  "I'm Molly's boyfriend Collin Stunner,"Collin said reaching to shake my dad's hand. My dad gladly shook it and smiled at Collin's intelligence.

  "Hello hunny,"my mom said hugging Collin.

  "Baby girl,"dad said hugging me.

  "Hey dad,"I said hugging and kissing his cheek.

  "Sis!,"Mike said hugging me and spinning me around.

  "Mike!"

  "Hey Molly,"Michelle said with a large grin.

  "Hi,"I said with a smaller smile.

  In came Allyson, waddling and sucking her thumb. I smiled and pucked her up. She smiled and lied her head against my chest. No matter how much I hated to think it, this could be me. I could be holding my own child right now. He or she would call me mommy and sleep on my chest.

  "Mommy?,"Allyson asked. I set her down, grabbed my stuff, grabbed Collin, and went upstairs.

  "Molly. She didn't mean to hurt you."

  I turned around once we were in my old bedroom and lied my head against his chest. My heart felt swollen. I lost a baby, not an expected baby, but a precious baby that didn't deserve to die. I probably wouldn't be the best mother, being the age of sixteen, but I'd be a mother. A mother that tried her best to love her child. I'd send the beautiful child to school and watch the bus leave with my baby.

  "Collin, I know it has been a couple of years, but it still hurts."

  "Baby I know."

  "Ugh, let me stop."

  I rolled my eyes and set all of our stuff by my old bed. Collin pushed my hair behind my ear and started kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. He held my waist and sat down on the bed still kissing me. I laughed and kissed his nose, and then his cheek, and then his lips again.

  "Molly, are you okay need a-,"Mike said walking in and seeing me and Collin.

  I got off of the bed and stepped away from a smirking Collin.

  "Howdy Mike,"I smiled.

  "Molly, I'm um...sorry?,"he asked trying to keep a straight face.

  "Yeah well, you should have knocked."

  "I just came up here to make sure you were okay. I didn't expect to come up here to you and Collin making out."

  "Well...,"I laughed.

  "Sorry man,"Collin said shaking his head.

  "Yeah. Treat my sister with respect."

  "Sorry...um...?"

  "Call me Mike obviously."

  "Sorry Mike. It won't happen again."

  "Now. Caz he's been warned to knock,"I winked.

  "Ew disgusting,"Mike said rubbing the back of his neck.

  I grabbed Collin's hand and followed Mike downstairs.

  "Molly, you alright?,"mom asked.

  "I'm fine,"I grinned, almost laughing.

  "Oh yeah. She is way past fine,"Mike laughed.

  "I don't get it?,"dad said staring at me.

  "Molly and Collins were in her room-"

  "Nothing daddy,"I said cutting Mike off and giving him the If-You-Tell-I-Swear-To-God-Look.

  Mike laughed and patted Collin's shoulder. Dad looked confused but shook it off.

  "Let's eat,"mom smiled motioning towards the dining room.

  I kissed Collin's cheek and dragged him into dining room.

  "So, what do you do Collin?,"my dad asked.

  "Well sir, I was going to go to a really nice college, but I tore out my shoulder so I couldn't take the scholarship. I was pretty...upset...but I've gotten over it. I help my sick grandparents while they were the only ones keeping me sane from my...abusive parents. So, if you are wandering how in the world your beautiful, perfect daughter Molly met a corrupted boy like me, I met her at the park during my break from my daily jog. I don't jog anywhere near as much as Molly does, but I do it daily. I sat down by her and started to chat with her, and I guess we just clicked." He squeezed my hand under the table and smiled at me.

  "You sound like a really nice young man,"dad said.

  "Thank you sir."

  "And Molly? How have you been?"

  "Well dad. I haven't been doing anything since we all got into that big argument."

  "Molly,"Mike whispered.

  "What Mike? Everyone is acting like nothing happened between us. Its so annoying."

  "Molly. Another time,"mom said.

  "No mom. I wanna talk about this right now."

  "Molly. All we told you was that you need to be doing something with your life. Your nineteen!"

  "I told you I would go in six months! And then you start mailing me junky colleges. I already know where I wanna go! I wanna go to Montana. Just give me some frickin' time!"

  "Molly Barks. Calm down,"dad said.

  I rolled my eyes and excused myself from the table. I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. Sometimes I wished everyone would let me live MY LIFE.